Wednesday, April 3, 2013

That joyous moment..

 Hi the loyal ones! Back with intresting pictures that most girls are envious of! :D But before you scroll down, let me roughly summarize what's for today. Dearest dad initiated to fetch me to cck knowing I'm meeting Grace & Jodi there :) Settled our lunch at pastamania.. Jolene dropped by for a short short catch up before we all parted. Back to granny's place to prepare, the boy was supposed to fetch me to MBS but was held up with an appointment with his client. So he asked me to cab down & meet him there instead. Alright, so it was a surprise proposal from Yoongming to eldersis! ^^

Daddy, someday I'll find my prince charming but you'll always be my king!

My current lightings @ granny's place in my own room.
The bulb burned out 3 days ago, so as a replacement, I hung this pretty balls of lightings. By the way, this set was brought back by Eewin for me :D
The one at boyf's place was from velle sissy.

Letter blocks for their wedding recep.

Here comes the surprise preparation Yoongming did for eldersis! :D
It all went smooth & successful, I hereby thank all of the friends who took part to contribute be it time or effort put in, without you people, it would've have been. Well it was really a touching moment witnessed by all of us. Thank you Weiming, Kevin, Benben, Joanne, Xiaohao, Yolanda, Weekhong, Junqiang, Liokleng, Yiting, Cindy, Patrick & the rest whom I don't know your names.










So it started off like this, booked a suite room @ MBS to celebrate Yoongming's birthday. Eldersis knew about it but didn't expect Yoongming to actually book another room beside the suite for the surprise proposal. So when time ripes, we blindfolded Yoongming in front of eldersis acting like we're giving him a surprise & also blindfolded eldersis as her birthday's just 2 weeks away. When eldersis was blinded, we untied Yoongming's & the guys ran into the next door. So Yiting & Joanne guided eldersis to the next door, walked her in front of the roses on the floor showing " Will you marry me " with Yoongming right in front. The boy untied eldersis's blindfold & there she went *&%@#% as expected. HAHA! Sure she's shocked & happy b'cse she went speechless, lost of words only smiling & smiling..

You can't deny shes the cutest/loveliest/sweetest baby ever seen.
SO IRRESISTABLE!



Everybody's lil sweetheart

Happy birthday Yoongming!


OOTD

The necklace from my boy, buey pai ma hor? HEHE

Look at this sillypie, my boy took one of the balloon lay on my lap
in front of me & said " Dear, can you see me? I can see you leh. HEHE "
HOW NOT TO LOVE THIS CUTIE PIE!!!!

When I reached home, the boy text me " Goodnight dear, yours will better "
after witnessing the touching scene / moment of Yoongming's proposal for my sis.
I know you'll do a better job my dear & I'll be waiting :)
Thanks for the assurance..
2 years later as planned.



MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment