Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyong them into the impossible.

 Friday the boy brought me to Jurong point for DTT. Bought a new dress for myself too :D Then it was cousin's place at night. So much thanks to cousin in law for getting the skincare products from korea. Xingfu, cousin daryil peel chicken wings for me, cousin david pluck prawns for me, don't have to dirty my hands. HEHE~

Usuals @ DTT
 
 I've always love weekends & will plan to spend 'em well with my boy because thats the only time when we can really spend time alone, just the two of us as he's really busy during weekdays. Sometimes he can't even spare me 5 mins on phone that makes me go really crazy! Hmph...

It was a stay home cuddling saturday morning with the boy as the weather wasn't being cooperative enough. IMM to hunt for food at the later part of day, had lots of fun & laughters at Daiso playing around & ended up getting nothing. HAHA! Was merely making a random remark, the boy immediately got me bird nest... It's been so long since I really had bird nest, but I'm really not into it anymore. Boy gave me allowance again! So blessed, so blessed! Next was to westmall coffee beans for the usual mocha frappe, a pity my fav choco chip muffin was sold out, but glad heated mudpie makes a good combination with mocha frappe too! :) Homed for a round of mahjong, then to our fav chilling spot club july with lincoln.




Attended Baby Estee's Shower on sunday, the annoying boy knew I was leaving home already, was changing in the room locked, he made the crying voice " Dear why you lock me outside sob sob sob " Pekcek mxm. Velle sissy came to pick me, jolene, eric and bogek before heading to C'dans. A short catch up with the girlz who came & left even before Liling & yunhan cse velle sissy was leaving already.. Mahjonged at home & this is the first time he got angry at me for playing mahjong just because he need me beside him on bed after watching an incredible tale-liked show. LOL! Why so cute..



Say hello to baby estee!

Sweet treats




Selling both of this on behalf of my sissy. Willing to let go at $25.
Any interested buyers can email me at a-nqi@hotmail.com
New piece, not worn.
Original price : $28
 



Its usually bad for the boy to hold me close & cuddle me early in the morning before leaving for work, because all nasty words comes out from my mouth. Hate disturbance from sleep, seriously! The boy went to made deposit for his first car & only told me when I call him. Like wtf -.-" He then told me " Dear my car plate got 10 got J and got Q. 10 is our number, J is me, Q is you " Such a sweetheart isn't he? Made a visit at Papa'Y place, moolahs from bread again :) Very thankful. Momma brought the curry that dad bought back from m'sia to granny's place, sinful but who cares when there's good food? Irresistable. The boy brought baby darius over to granny's place to fetch me, I was surprised when Darius shouted from the gate. HAHAHA! Cute as ever.

And today, it's youngersis's birthday! So happy birthday to this stucked up bitch! Muahaha. Settled my breakfast by the microwave, lucky the boy bought CP WANTON NOODLES last night & put it in the fridge.. Convenient fast & easy. Wanted to go home on my own but the boy insisted on fetching me, but he was rushing to lavender so I got home in 9 mins from yewtee to clementi O.o Right now, waiting for the time to pass so I can get to see my 3 lovelies, liling yunhan and jolene! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment