Monday, April 1, 2013

Hatreds are the cinders of affection.



Can never put my heart at ease even when I'm sleeping. Woke up early in the morning on Thursday as I heard glass breaking sound from outside. Immed got my ass up from the bed & rushed to the kitchen to see if granny's ok. A sigh of relieved. She only broke a cup. Picked up the shattered pieces & make sure it's tidied before heading back to sleep. Cough syrup to aid. The boy bought CP tomyum wanton stored in the fridge for my convenience to prepare granny's meal. Cabbed to IMM to meet up with Eewin, her mom and her nephew jojo. Ultimate cuteness! Dined at Bali Thai, daiso then to teckwhye's basketball court. I think the last time I went was 3 to 4 years back when the boy just came out from RTC. He frequents there like almost everyday. So much memories! Heh heh. Again I was being forced to lot1 for movie again. "Ip man - the final fight" this time round. Only rate 6-10 as its too boring and draggy. This might be 1 of the 10 movies that failed my boy from impressing me with his taste of choosing the right movie for me. Lolololol. 7-11 to get his beers and ice cream again for myself. I really have a thing for cold stuffs so please excuse me. Hah! Spotted by lincoln while we were bickering & alighting from bike. He followed us Into 7-11 starting nagging like lao ah ma as usual.













Thank god it's public holiday & it means I'll have longer sleep & more time with my cheeky boy. Packed breakfast for the family in the morning, and the boyf bought me a stretch of yakult in red. So much love! Napped together for 2 hours, the boy suggested to bring me for Astons. Yumyumyum! Tenderloin medium well steak for myself I really should praise the texture of steak from Astons. Far better than those served in restaurants, not exaggerating. After dinner he brought me to timah to have my usual mocha frappe & muffin. Mahjong at home as Eewin made a surprise visit at granny's place with naidi and cousin David! ;) watched prison break the final on the boy's minipad, we only turned in at approx 6 in the morning. Yawns!





Sat received a call from bread offering me the job he mentioned earlier on. But the boy didn't want me to, so have to reject. Sian max! But still thankful for bread to be sweet enough to lookout for jobs for me. Appreciated! HANS cafe for lunch, home to finish the prison break final. Dinner with youngersis & raynard at Astons again. Home, mahjonged before making our way to the fav chilling spot club July!




It's a happy happy Sunday! Boy brought me to town for a quick shopping! Grabbed 3 knitted tops in less than half an hour! 2 necklaces & few undergarments. Happygirl92. So thankful for having such an amazing & wonderful boyfriend with me. Despite jobless I can still shop & being pampered. Can't ask for more... Chomp chomp food market for some bites & finally home! The long weekends are over :( He's back at work already...........




Love days like these only the two of us, no disturbance, no others, just ourselves enjoying the whole world alone. But good things always have to come to an end. Like this morning, he gave me a really long kiss on the cheek holding my face with both his hands till i'm actually kind of annoyed. He must've hate to leave home for work! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment