Monday, April 15, 2013

The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.

 Hi back from fruitful weekends :D Guess I shall all cut it short. Finally met up with my dearest ladies @ Clementi Mall on tuesday for a short catchup and dinner @ Swensens. Liling, Yunhan and Jolene.

Mac & cheese.

Calamari

Crayfish spaghetti

Omelette

grilled fish sambal

Look what Eldersis got for baby? Omg, it's really cute and
creative. Baby should feel fortunate being our pet :P


 Kekou mian with my friend. & Yes of cause how could we miss ladies night? Credits to deep for the guestlist into dream :) The queue was horrible. Overall, enjoyed ourselves with Sheila, Jolene, Janelle, Ivan & Olyvia.





First pic with Diana I guess?
Walked over to Shanghai dolly to look for her.







 
 And well, I didn't expect myself to be able to wake up for my dental appointment. Everyone/Anyone could get the best dental treatment from Dr Winston How from A dental Clinic. Yes, if you're one of my follower in twitter or friend in facebook, you would've already seen this. I've finally overcome my phobia of taking jabs. Now I can smile confidently. Thank you so much Dr how.


Look at the silly boy.
He : Sexy legs.
Me : If I were to be slimmer, i would have a sexier pair of leg.
(Look at how he reply)

Forever thoughtful. So thankful
 
Headed over to Oh's family hub to look for Jolene, John kor came to join us too. Guess I was too tired as I was deprived of sleep. And so I fell asleep on Jolene's bed & waking up to realize John kor disappeared. Muahaha!

 
The boy then came over to fetch me for mocha frappe @ westmall after having his dinner.
 

 Went to town for an interview on friday. Expected, splurged on a pair of velvet pumps, afew undergarments, a dress and afew accessories. Supposed to nap str8 after cleaning up but the cousins are coming over, and so I went over to Yewtee point's NTUC to get ingerdients to prepare dinner for them. Though it was simple but they all agreed it was awesome :D Just sambal sotongs, sesame chicken wings, and steamed fish.. Mahjonged, made $70 :D

 Timbre on saturday, Eldersis's advanced birthday dinner there before galaxy with the girlz. Liokleng, Joslyn, Yiting, Nouvelle, Eewin, Jolene, Yy, Janelle, Ivan, Diana, Weiqiang, and Alicia. Galaxy next, cousin david and Naidi came over to join us. Really enjoyed myself, at least for a moment, I was happily dancing, carefree. And also, before I stepped out of home, the boy passed me his card & password asking me to use, but spend wisely. Love him.

roasted duck pizza

buffalo wings

Hawaiian.

wedges

Fries

Calamari

Happy 22nd sis! Altho' I'm always arguing with you.
I know you meant well deep from your heart.


10 years see her once. Joslyn.







I think I don't have to introduce. My favourite cousin.
Most annoying one too. :P


The long lost ai, Yy.




 
 Haven't been having sufficient sleep these few days.. So on sunday, my sweet boyf packed breakfast over for the family before he heads to gym. Me, headed to Mandai to give prayers to late grandparents... The weather was cooperative at all & it was crowded. Went home to bathe immediately & nap for 2 hours. Initially the boy promised to bring me for shopping but when I woke up from nap, it was already 8:30pm. So damn pissed & I quickly prepare myself, made my way to Alicia's place to collect back Eewin's charger as promised... Also visit baby Estee. She's such a cutie pie & she's nice to me, carried her for more than 30 mins without her crying :D Aww! So sweet, her huge eye with the deep eyelids like mine. HEHE!


OOTD

The sweetheart

 An impromptu trip down to planet with Ivan, Jolene & Eric. Only the 4 of us until both Ivan and Eric's friend came along to join us. Next was to Shake club & sheila was already waiting there.. Very thoughtful & nice of bread to ask his boy to keep an eye on me as he's a bouncer @ Shake :)



Sheila


Wrecked mood this morning upon receiving the boy's text even though it was my fault for not updating him my whereabouts last night.. He then sent this to me. HAHAHA! He've always got hiso own ways to make me laugh, effortlessly. So angry, I told him I am going to drink tonight too, and look what he sent.. Picture below...

 
So the soft hearted me decided to give it a missed. Velle sissy came over to fetch me for dinner @ Jurong point DTF. It was supposed to be only the both of us but Alicia and Valerie came to join us as they're nearby.. :D Made a trip to Aloy's place to visit baby Estee again. She's really irresistably cute. LOVE HER SO MUCH CAN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment