Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm done striving for perfection, its much more easier to be myself.

 This will just be a very short post people, I'm currently back at home. Alright, so it was Mr Bean's Cafe @ Parklane for dinner with Eewin and Valerie before meeting the rest of the girls at planet. Aiting came over to join us as well. A fruitful day, drunk.





A hilarious apps from dad. Refer to photo below for larger image.
HAHAHA! I don't know who sent it to him but I had a great laugh!

Obamaa and Chao xian's president.

In cab, snapped by eewin!

Valerie scal, like after 123456789 years, she's out to shake her booty!


The girlz.





Sheilalalala.


Thats right, my all time favourite sister, Clement Wong!



MY FAVOURITE COUSIN!
Just like my blood brother.



Aiting


Joyce & Me. Our first 2 pics together.


Mahjong at home, won $69 before I prepared myself & head out to Galaxy. Drinking session with Joyce, Janel, and Ivan. An impromptu hop to club shake. Met up with Clement and co before Ivan & janel joined their friends there. A coincidence bump onto Casse. Another tipsy night home.


The three of us.
Me, Janel & Joyce


Janel and me.

Bread's ginna @ Shake.


Casse



Look at this sweetheart.

He added a picture to my timeline and to my surprise,
finally he got it. All are up to standard. Astonished of cse.
Thankful for the buys back from Macau/Hongkong.
I love them all.

Demi : I don't love you.
Uncle : But I love you.
(jealoussssss)

Having lots of fun.

Overdue picture with Sheilalallalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment