Saturday, April 6, 2013

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Waves* Y'all miss me? Hmmm.. I'am now on bed sleeping next to the boy as he takes his short nap before we kickstart the beautiful Saturday and so I thought of blogging..

Thankful I've got Jolene almost every single time I need her no matter it's day, dawn or dust. She'll make herself 24/7 there as long as she's able to be in help. Fortunate, yup! So it was Toa payoh for an interview, position for telemarketer but pay offered was too low. So it was kind of a wasted trip there. Had our usuals @ sakae sushi with shaine as well..

Parted & went on our own ways. Since I'm free, I dropped by vista dental for an interview as they called early in the morning. Well like after 2-3weeks they then ask me down. Lololol. Frankly speaking I would really say i dread working back in dental lines but if the wages are acceptable why not? Right now, I've got 2 days to decide which job I'll commit to. There's a huge differences in the pay offered. Ohhhhhh! Spent more than a hundred when it's just a 3 hours trip. Money kept going out, none in.

I think the main cause of our stressful life are the government. Don't y'all feel that we're living in such a contradicting country with all ironic peoples living in it. Gov wants people to create a bigger family but building the houses so small. Promotes people to sped more time with family yet offering low wages & expects us to work OT just for that few hundreds more, to survive.. Ya, always advising people to stay stress-free yet pushing the standards of living so high up till some can't even reach. It's getting tougher when we are just asking for a roof on top of our head, food on our table, families gathering/bonding together... Hell, just give us a break man! It's not like we can choose where we're given birth to.

No comments:

Post a Comment