Wednesday, January 30, 2013

People lead life in different forms, but the ultimate goal is to live happy.

 Back home from a wearisome day at work. Dr.Ng ended quite late unexpectedly, because he usually knocks off by 8 or 8:30 on wednesdays.. Okay, headed to clementi's clinic at 6pm yesterday as I was afraid Jolene can't cope. Glad I was there to share the later half of the workload with her.. There my doctor went " Anqi, I went to read your blog and was quite impressed by the way you put words into sentences. " I was like " Omg, luckily I didn't have any prejudice towards this doctor of mine. Hehehe! A sigh of relief. " If not, it would be damn awkward when he told me about reading my blog. Hahaha!

Was craving for steamboat out of a sudden at 8pm last night when I was working.. Everyone must've already had their dinner except me... Tried Vedelene, and eldersis but both eaten, so I tried my luck, last resort, my dear Eewin. Surprisingly she was steady & we met up after I knocked off, went home to get medicines for the boy as he was down with high fever. Had a joyous & sumptous dinner with my dear eewin, having endless laughters even in cab on our way back. Muahaha!

Went over to the boy's side as I brought him antibiotics & anti-sore throat pills. Walked back to granny's place afraid he would pass the virus to me if I were to stay over.. Had a super long chat with mom sleeping side by side last night, she's always so long-winded after alcohols.... Sigh, so I ended sleeping at 3am when there's work at 9am the next day. Kill me!

10 alarms finally woke me up this morning, cabbed to work with Lanying as she too, stays afew blks away from me & we're working together at the same outlet.. Kfc porridge for breakfast as usual! :D Shrimps meal @ Ljs for lunch, it's really hard to resist when it comes to all my favourite food & my stomach goes....... growlinggggggg. So I didn't stopped myself from eating :P Teeheeee.

Was doing a quick shopping with Lanying @ Clementi mall
& I came across this mini lil maxi dress & so Naomi came into my mind.
Bought it without much hesitation and I can't wait to see her in it.
:D

Also, got Y'bro the books he requested for. Both 1 and 2 b'cse
I'm not sure which of these 2 he wants..
I hope time's passing fast in there for him...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment