Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Live more complain less. Smile more less stress. Less hate eventually more blessed


 Last min decided to cover Yanxian on friday, and after work, I literally slept the day off alone without the boy. And finally, it's sakae feast with my dearest Eewin Liu! Had so much fun catching up making her go haywire in the midst of our meal. Hahaha! Back to Jolene's place right after lunch. Caught "Beyond" Episode 1 to 4. Next was an impromptu dinner at 216 with Elson, Joanna, Jolene, Vedelene and the boy. Csc for some boost & ksession, youngersis, raynard and yihan joined us not long after we reached. Halfway through, made a trip to Pohteck's granny's wake as it's nearby. My deepest condolences. I think all my relatives can't recognise me as it's been years we last met. Brought mum & aunt to csc to join us, had a small tiff with the boy and so I left first with Vedelene. Headed to 678 for supper with Grace and Jodi. Back home right after.

Turned in alone didn't expecting the boy to come back & hug me in his arms till the next morning when I woke, which is sunday. Had a few mouthful of breakfast that granny prepared. Virgin trip to "Little Pancakes" with youngersis & raynard. Didn't expect it to turn out quite appetizing. Aww! The taste of the pancakes still lingers in my mouth.. Chanced upon Diana (Alicia's eldersis) there as well, Chantelle was so talkative & cute..
Homed, Napped as usual.. You people must be thinking why we kept napping right? Time is very precious to us during weekends, we'll grasp any chance to sleep if time allows as we're always busy during weekdays, working 12 hours everyday.. The boy brought me for frogleg porridge before catching "taxi taxi" with youngersis and raynard. Hilarious but I still think Jack neo's film is far more better as compared to all local productions..

Look at this swee charbor.
I still think she look good in black hair.

My dearboy.

Always speaks like a lil boy to me.

What a heartwrenching news. At first I thought it was nonsense like
those people wanting "likes" from facebook.. Until I saw the news.
Oh my gawd. This is so damn humiliating & heartless.
Those beast should be hang & tortured before death!
(Picture above from Enqi)

Jolene's mouth lika sexy.




The two blissful couplets spending the last saturday of 2012 together.

Good service. HAHAHAA!
Early moring receive free massage.








 
Here it is..
Where everyday is a pancake day.

Big fan of all day breakfast

Chicks and cheesy

Ham and cheesy

Hohoho, I gotta cherish all these sweet lil texts from ahzeh
before she gives all her attention to her lil babyboy.

TRUE.
From my dear Yunhan baby.

Look! So cute of Eggy..

While preparing to countdown for 2013.

Prepared his clothes afraid he would wake me as I reached home earlier.

Swear it really brightened up my day

















 The boy brought me for teckwhye's carrot cake as promised. Yayness, mad craving.. Not forgetting to love him more for buying me new clothes! Muahaha. Had a splendid night with the girlz, Lanying, Eewin, Jolene came over to my place while waiting for Ved to fetch us & head out together. Met up with Grace & Jodi over @ Galaxy. Yy, Joslyn, Sohboon & Ahjohn came to join us too.. Left early with Ved and Eewin as my gastric suddenly acts up. Fuck my life, didn't enjoyed ennough...... Nevertheless, I enjoyed the day dancing away with my ladies. Teckwhye 145 for Laksa before home.

 Went to pack breakfast for the whole family when I woke up this morning getting some gastric discomforts.. Napped the day away again before Ved came to fetch us for dinner. So it was Teppanyaki at Yewteepoint before Lot1 to meet up with Jos and eldersis & the lil princess Naomi :D I don't know why I keep feeling hungry easily these few days... Weird, I don't want my appetite to be back please!!


The princess & us :)

1 comment:

  1. whoohoo the teppanyaki my FAVOURITE! always ask them to fry tgt with chillipadi. even the veggies. shiok daoo~~~

    ReplyDelete