Sunday, January 20, 2013





Back to blog, pardon me cause I camwhore alot this week. Hehe! Came across this facebook status of an unknown saying " People who camwhore alot seriously got no life at all " Objection! I think people who doesn't camwhore have low self esteem and is equally ugly. Because they don't have the look to camwhore at all. Tsk*

Alright, forgotten which of these days during the weekend, went to town with Emily & then to bugis, spent alot on that particular day, I just act like my father's a millionaire lor, spend without thinking, splurging on things that I don't really need. Haha!



My all time favourite bacon with fried egg sandwich from HANS.



And not forgetting, famart's ORNI :D OMG~ Delicious.















Okay, pictures are not in sequence idk why this google chrome fucked me up. 





Favourite working partner, AI MEI LI.







































So it was work on friday, pack dinner for granny before home, fell asleep while waiting for my dear boy to be back from work. Cousin kim woke me up for mahjong, 3 poks & I won $130. Guilty for asking boy reach hom early but left him there watching me play mahjong, so quickly end to accompany him to lot2 to meet up with Weilun, and Jesper. After a short catch up session, the boy and I went to july for some booze before heading home for early sleep. 6 pieces of uniqlo boxers for the boy :D
Saturday morning, accompanied the boy to 668 for breakfast, packed granny's brunch as well.. Prepared myself to meet up with my dear girls Jolene & Emily at bugis while the boy head to gym. Hectic day shopping, our hands & legs almost broke. Haha! Thankfully, Vedelene and Beng came over to fetch us, headed to farmart for orni before home. Grace & Jodi came up to granny's to wait for jolene & i before attending velle sissy's birthday celebration @ club july. Can also say, it's a small gathering with my girlz :) Sohboon, Sophia, Velle, Grace, Jodi, Jolene, Yy, Joslyn, Alicia, Xiuling & the rest :D Left early as both the boy & I were dead beat.
Been wondering why my dear boy have been waking up earlier than I do these days. It is very RARE ok! Usually he sleeps like a pig, like he've never slept his whole life, but recently kept waking me up for breakfast. ARGH! Sunday morning, he went to pack breakfast for the whole family :D Prepared ourselves & headed to baby andres' shower at cindy's place. Met up with Valerie scal, Yiting parrot over there. The weather was a bitch! So no choice we gotta drive Raynard's van out. Hah. Headed to farmart for orni right after we left cindy's place. Too addictive! Next was home to nap before heading to Thomson for Lil pancakes. Unfortunately, they were doing their closing when we reached, so we got no choice but to change our plan, to wafflelicious then. Quite disappointing, not as nice as I expected, still prefer daily scoop though. Turned in early as the boy gotta work the next day.
As for today, as usual the boy stacks a deck of pillow behind my back, his way of wanting me to not feel so empty when he left for work ^^ Went to the saloon to get my hair done, settled my long craving for primadeli's nutella waffle, and also bought finger food for granny. Napped at home while waiting for Ved to knock off. Headed to Lil pancakes with Elson & Ved. So now, I'm home! Long weekend flies by too quickly. Aww~


No comments:

Post a Comment