Monday, January 28, 2013

You're still the one that I would run to.

 Nothing feels better than going back home after a hectic day at work, receiving my parcels! :D Left for myself & the right one for the boy :D Idk why but I feel XS is uber tight for me, really got to admit that I have gained too much weight over the month and its time to finally shrink down before chinese new year's arrival :'( So I gotta maintain at 1 meal per day. Torturous...

I know right, my earrings are cute! :D

 Attended cousin Joys' 21st at Pasir ris. Aunt came to fetch me before we proceed with our plans to fetch eldersis and cousin huifen. Finally all the paternal side's cousin gathered after 6 months. The last met up was before crystal left for england to further her studies.. She seemed to be enjoying herself spending her time with her new hunks & babes than studying. HAHAHA!





 Presenting my pale and sick face. HAHA! Took MC to rest at home on thursday as I was having slight fever and flu. Worse feeling ever, having nobody at home & I got to go consult doctor alone. TSK*

 It sucks to be sick because theres only limited varieties of food to choose from... Velle sisssy came over to my place before heading for Little pancakes with Ved and my boy. Accompanied the boy to Club july for a few bottles before we head back to his place. Coincidentally chanced upon Mao, Jason, Donovan and Hongzhao as well.



OKCAN, my face should maintain. Snapshot by velle sissy!


The boy got me a new hot pink casing & I'm loving it..........

TADAH ~ Heres our cozy little love nest.
Credits to velle sissy, she got the lightings for me :)

 Woke the boy up for my favourite carrot cake at teckwhye :D Got granny a new pair of non-slip sandals as her old ones are torn and filthy. Was quite worried if the size doesn't fit or she doesnt' like it as she can be quite choosy when it comes to bags, shoes & etc.. Surprisingly while wearing & trying if the shoe fits her, she's smiling & thanking me non stop, can't describe the joyous feelings in me :P Continued with my medication, rested while waiting for Ved to come over, headed to Jurong point to get some stuffs before home. The boy initiated to bring granny for a dinner, so we went to D'kranji resort, sharks fin for granny as well :) Afterwhich it was a small gathering with the maternal sides' cousins. It was a splendid night though I was sick, simple and happy.



 As for sunday, which is yesterday, went down to pack breakfast for the whole family together with my cousin in law hasnie. Entertained the two grandaunts by mahjonging with them before I left for lot1.. Farmart for dinner with Ved, Eldersis, the boy, Daryil and Hasnie before home. Dead beat... The boy fel asleep before me, was experiencing bad headache & insomnia yesterday night :(

It's quite rare to come by such a long r/s, 7 years aint easy for us. Glad things are smooth and steady now & I really know how much effort he put in for a better tomorrow. I may be always scolding him but I can stil feel the love he have for me & I love him equally much. Sure he'll be on top looking down on all those who once looked down on him, by then he'll be smiling, looking down on all of you :) I can see the changes in him over these 7 years. Yes we bicker quite often, break up & patched things up, but " dont ever find a boyfriend who seems like he has no faults " Dangerous girls. At least my boy is good now & I'm contented with the almost luxurious life now. My loyal readers should know how much we've been through, the ups and the downs, thicks and thin. Will try my best to give him my widest understanding. And I'm really grateful for all that I have now..

1 more thing. I can never tolerate such nonsense like when people are trying their best to learn & gain experiences at work, but nobody's willing to let them & nobody even bother to teach them. Then at first, don't gossip behind their backs. If you people are green-eyed by the sales that your colleague acheived & then insult or make things difficult for them at work, you're already lost thoroughly. So fuck all teh envious losers. You know what? The only way to win is to prove that you are more capable than the rest & the one you're envious of. Tsk.



Operating hours at little pancakes during CNY!

Thank you beng for getting this for me all the way from taiwan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment