Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Heavy workload, hectic Tuesday.

Aunt knocked my door this evening. No babies........ Okay, I was supposed to be on mc today and tomorrow but still went down to lend Emily a hand since she gotta handle all alone today. Million thanks to Enqi, for getting me the opening hours of dad's frequent clinic ^^

It started to pour very heavily after I went to the doctor. Cabbed to work & as usual, the hectic appointments of my doctor never fail to give me arm ache.. Had my dinner with Emily, also bought a new pckt of salon pas patch for my achy arms.. Not forgetting the sweetest boyfwennn whom prepared herbal chrysanthemum on my counter even before I reached workplace :) So much loves. Can't imagine how Emily's gonna work alone if I were to stay home today.

Still contemplating whether to head to work tomorrow or not since I have an mc on hand. If yes, of cse better as I can help to share the workload. But if no, how to recuperate without having sufficient rest? The fickle minded me shall decide tomorrow morning then.

Finally had our meeting today with all the staffs except agatha. Most of us voiced out all the unhappiness in us, same applies to the doctors. So yea, nothing to complain about the "management" for now unless they treat us unfairly again? I just hope for a better health so nobody can point fingers at me no more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment