Monday, January 7, 2013

Egos are like tires, the best results occur when they are properly, but not overly inflated.

If y'all are wondering where does this "little pancake" shop located at, here you go..

200 Upper Thomson Road
#01-04, Thomson Imperial Court, singapore 574424



Didn't had a enjoyable weekend this time round as I was down with bad sorethroat and fever on & off since thursday. Youngersis accompanied me to the doctors & had lunch together before I made my way to granny's place. Vedelene came over to fetch me & mom for Little pancake after I had my power nap. Still, the fever did not subside even after sufficient rest.

Fri, I decided to go to work afraid they'll face lack of manpower if I were to stay at home, (my fever have not subside though) And guess what? I think it's really time for me to think for myself first before I spare a thought for others because nobody ever spared a thought for me. Didn't know that there's a total of 5 nurses at work on a friday morning & it made me flared. How could the selfish management be so self-centered that just by sending 1 text to me telling me there's enough nurses is as if it's similar to wanting their lives.. Went back home without informing anyone since nobody stood in my shoe to think for me. Slept the whole day at home, waking up just to take medications, Ved came over to fetch me & jolene for Sakae. Her treat :) Bloated max, I almost vomitted everything I ate. On our way home, unfortunately met with an accident. Worse is when the driver's such a beast giving no way out for Ved. Fuming mad! Been so long since I last went to the boy's crib. & finally, went up thinking he was fast asleep but he was explaining some movie to his mom. Waited for him to be done before we head to granny's. The boy wanted to follow youngersis & bf to Marina despite me being sick. So we had a deal to play scissors paper stone for fairness. I lost, & so I went with him. Can't imagine, I've been bringing water bottle to everywhere I go. So it was arcade, billiard & then supper @ Yewtee square. Can't resist when twister fried is at sight :P

So we reap what we sow. Woke up on saturday with a badly inflamed throat despite spamming 100litres of water the whole week... :( The boy then packed porridge for me (that was all that could flow through my throat) Had my medicines but didn't seemed to feel better. Watched "The voice" & receieved a fucking absurd call from Lanying saying my boss refused to sign my cheque. Yea, I was fuming mad at the top of fire swearing all I could. Immediately text my boss to sort out why the fuck he would resort to such despicable act. I don't remember having any MCs problems or lateness during the whole of december. I even went back to cover for two nurses what the fuck was he trying to imply when he said my clock ins & outs are in a mess. HILARIOUS! There he went giving me lousy excuses saying my schedules in the computer have to be re-edited as its in a total mess. Ya fuck. I don't think there should be any problems at alll. And fuck, even though I really didn't need my pay that soon yet, but it is what I deserved for the whole damn month cheesepie. I got to admit i really got a narrow-minded boss. Surprisingly the boy agreed to have little pancakes for dinner, so the both of us went. Applied oilment for me before sleep & we turned in together as usual.

Sunday morning, the boy wanted to bring me down to the clinic to collect my cheque but I was still sick and so decided to gave it a missed. So thankful I always have free massage from the boy whenever I wake up facing backache problems.. Fortunate to have him beside, taking care of me the whole boring weekend. He went to pack my breakfast as usual :D 1 thing I can never put my heart at ease, thats when the boy's going for his haircut, so at last I still went with him. Cooked spaghetti for the boy & family, turned out to be nice at my virgin try :) The boy kept praising, HEHE! Maybe he was hungry at that time la...Spent our sunday night together shopping for groceries, strolling @ Yewteepoint enjoying the night breeze walking aimlessly together :D Turned in early as he gotta work this morning..

See I brought a pale face all around

At marina 



My granny look so young in this outfit. Hehe!

Lastly, a picture of baby! 


The Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) is commonly known as the 13th month payment. It is a single annual payment to employees that supplements the total amount of annual wage earned by them.

Payment of AWS depends on the contractual agreement between the employer and the employee i.e. whether it is provided for in the employment contract or collective agreement.

An employer is not allowed to pay an AWS of more than three months' salary if:
  • He/she agreed (either by way of an employment contract or collective agreement) to pay an AWS of up to three months' wages before the commencement of the Employment (Amendment) Act 1988 on 16 August 1988.

    However, the employer can negotiate with the employee, or the trade union representing the employee, to vary the quantum.
An employer is not allowed to pay an AWS of more than one month's wage if he/she:
  • Has not paid any AWS prior to 16 August 1988.
If business results are exceptionally poor for any year, an employer may negotiate with the employees, or the trade union representing the employees, to adjust the AWS downwards.

Bonus

Bonus is a one-time payment usually paid to employees at the end of the year to reward them for their contributions to the company.

(Extracted from http://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practices/employment-rights-conditions/salary/Pages/variable-wage.aspx)

No comments:

Post a Comment