Friday, January 11, 2013

People are like music. Some speak the truth and others are just noise.

Alright, since I can't sleep now, shall blog. Have y'all decide what to wear on Chinese new year? Tho' it's a bit too early but you know la typical Singaporeans are forever kiasu. So me, being a very good example, have decided what to wear on cny :) Impulsively splurged on so many clothings today, I think I gotta remove those unwanted clothes from my wardrobe already. Spent close to $300. Pay's gone in a week I guess.
I'm having a kind of mixed feeling right now. Have anyone ever encountered such feeling before? Like, you just don't understand why you're exist in this world or rather, why and what are we here for? Work, spend, sleep, and it all repeats in a cycle. Life's a bore! Money's forever not sufficient, we're always asking for more. Argh! Still wondering when are we gonna receive our bonus. By now I guess every single one of y'all already taken or some might have already finished dealing with it. Hah ^^ I always ask myself, how long should I stay in this company? And how much increment I can hit & get satisfied? I think there isn't a day I'm gonna be real satisfied.. Nobody ever will. Yea my attitude towards work might have changed a lil I admit. But..... It's all because of the workload and insufficient manpower. And it goes sighhhhhhhh tomorrow got to chiong for another 12 hours. Sian? No?
Its not a problem for me to live without a job. But without it, I would've be bored cse frankly im quite used to getting tied down by work.. Don't like to rely on my boy anymore, leave alone my parents.. But this work thing is going from bad to worse. Lesser manpower, rules & regulations are still increasing yet I only take home that lil sum of money. Simitaiji.........
Anyway, love the mom today. She gave me money for CNY clothes even though im working & got my own income already :) Instead of me giving her, it's opposite. Hehe! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment