Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Losers see the pain, winners see the gain.

Right, there must be a reason why I'm blogging here now.. I'm having this small problem with this girl, who used to be my friend. It's not really nice to name it out here, so i'll just continue my point of view using "A" as an example. We were once very close friends, and split into two groups after some small misunderstandings.. Years after, we actually reconcile maybe because our perceptions have changed, I use the word "maybe" Ok, things were pretty okay and there "A" went, spamming facebook & twitter commenting about how broken her newly built family is, how lousy her husband is & etc. No wrongs, yup. Unfollowed her b'cse I dislike having messy timelines & I only those whom i'm interested about.. Friends still, of cause..

There was this guy whom I gave up because of Jboy (people who used to read my blog or have been reading all these years should know who) he some sort of waited for me for 4 damn years. Ok, maybe he didn't wait for me these 4 years, just that he couldn't find the right girl after I left (this was what he told me) Also, he've been the best guy I ever met in my life, put aside my dad.. He even got so much more points better than jboy that I could slowly list out but i don't find any reasons or need to do so.. I don't deny I really loved him, look it's "loved" not "love" He was so gentle, so kind, so thoughtful, so loving, too perfect too flawless. But I chose Jboy, common sense, I love jboy more right? Ya, So one of my friend got attached to him recently, named "B" Was quite shock to hear this but I totally know where I stand, I don't have any rights to stop or comment about their r/s because afterall, I was the one who broke his hearts & left him hanging there for 4 damn years.. Gave my blessings to "B" and him, things turn out eventually okay & peaceful until some of my friends (whom followed "A") on twitter told me that she was badmouthing, or rather, scolding me/them.

Given my temper, yes I flared and retaliated as I knew she would see my tweets (cse she's still my follower) she actually self-proclaimed that those tweets weren't referring to me. But unfortunately, her close friend "B" actually texted me apologizing for the commotion "A" made. So now what? Using your own words to slap yourself? Or you don't have any confidence in this relationship of the guy & "B" ?? You can't change the fact that we were once very happy together and he indeed loved me alot right? So what you can do is shut the fuck up and let them lead their HAPPY & ROMANTIC life, why stir troubles & comment about me when I did nothing to you or piss you off?! Nothing, right so stfu and myob! Yea yea yea, kept emphasizing that I keep raking up the past. LOOK WHOSE TALKING? I was merely having a normal chat with my friend why so agitated and affected? Yea, maybe some tweets of mine may misled you or maybe I misinterpret. But there's so many that you girls aren't sure of. More than what you think it is.

I think it's time I stop being so irritated by your tweets/facebook comments or whatever you spit. It's just a waste of time thinking that you're already a mom, sensible enough to judge & so. But nope, I was wrong. Yea, if you were to take our age to compare, I'm indeed younger than you. But the way you speak, react and retaliate makes you even more childish & crazy. I understand maybe you might be having depression due to the heavy workloads, broken family & so. But that doesn't mean you can misuse this advantage that everyone's giving in to you. Get the fucking facts right before you type idiotically.

Done with what to say. This shall end.
There's always a reason why I didn't chose him, right?
B'cse I love Jboy more than him, so no worries, I'm
giving my blessings to the new couple.

Shall take this chance to see how far my tolerance could go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment