Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Remember that the people you trust may also trust other people.

 Okay I really really don't feel like blogging at all now, I'm hungry, I'm moodless, I'm tired and my mind's totally blank.. Where shall I start? Okay, town to get A&F top for bread as christmas present, Panjang 163 for grandaunt's ikan bakar before planet with egg, lene, eric, and Ved. Halfway back to meet the boy, received a bad news, he was stopped at parklane as there was roadblock and ............ 2 weeks later, he'll have to go back to report, I pray hard they'll lighten his charge, best is a warning grant. Hereby thank egg for making an effort to head down to ubi wanting to bail the boy, not forgetting jolene, eric and ved for making a trip down while I was sound asleep at home already. Even though egg withdraw the bail right after receiving a call from her bf, I still appreciate her being so thoughtful & kind. I know she have got no choice b'cse she'll have to answer to elson if she insist. Okay, even if it means life would be hard for my boy and me, we'll still go through everything hand in hand. (pray hard warning grant or else his 3 license would all go down to drain...)

Saturday, the boy packed breakfast for me, napped together before heading to yewtee to meet up with bee. Love ting parrot & bee lah! They bought my favourite garrett popcorns for me! :D Hehe. Striked 4d as well, so it was cousin gathering @ granny's place, coffee beans as usual, with ved & hasnie (cousin-in-law) Mahjonged at home while the boy fell flat on my bed.. A short catch up with egg below my blk during midnight before sleep.

Sunday, home with the boy & my families. Was so engrossed in the topic of BTO till granny secretly sipped onto a can of beer without us noticing. Why my granny so cute. Hehe! Club july with Ved, Jolene, Eric, Mom, Aunt, Youngersis, Raynard and my boy.. The boy stayed over then..

My boy's forever so sweet to me, before leaving for work, he stack a deck of pillows behind my back to make me feel that he's still beside me.. Aww.. Woken up by bread, prepared & he came to fetch me for mahjong @ his place. Valerie scal came to join us few hours after.. The lovely Ved bought twelve cupcakes for me :P So sweeeeet. Dinner @ batok, went to visit the pregnant woman Alicia sim yu mei before home. Was ready to turn in & this grace dragged me out for some booze, july before home. And that results me feeling so dreadful to get up from bed this morning for work, fortunately my determination didn't failed on me, went to work w/o being late :P

Glad it fits bread perfectly & he loves it.








OOTD, Fri.

Though I really feel he deserve this lesson for not heeding my advice,
but still, I'll go through everything with him.







How do you like my new theme?




Forever is such a big word yet it seems like such a small amount of time when you love someone as much as I love you. There are not enough days in a lifetime nor a lifetime long enough to give you all my heart and all my love.

Happy 7 years 1 month anniversary babylove. ♥
 
The boy's message for me : "Happy 7 Years 1 month my dearest,
count myself lucky for having u spending so much time with me despite good or bad time u still be there, So from now on every breath i take, every second i live i will not stop trying giving u a better life u long deserve! Swee Bo?"
 
SIBEI SWEE!
 
My present from the boy!
Love, moschino.
THANK YOUUUUUUUU BI.






 

Jodi and me.
 

All from ladyboss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment