Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Those who do you wrong will eventually face their own karma

 
 
Randomly browsed through my folder, came across so many pictures taken with J over the years.. Reminiscing those days, so carefree and innocent.. Those were the valuable memories, so precious so true.
 
Well I would like to take this time, to really apologize to that "anonymous" who claimed that she's one of my schoolmate (understand more from my formspring) whom almost commit suicide because of me & jolene. Been self reproaching the whole day wondering why I'd do such silly things to cause hurt onto others.. Glad she's still kickin' & alive though & thank you for letting out your heart. Appreciated.
 
Finally tried the Mcgriddles supreme burger, not much difference though, so it was quite a letdown as I was expecting something different. Haha, packed breakfast for both  girls before work as I was early yesterday. It's always when I take my own sweet time do the time pass so slowly. The uber sweet boyf appeared at my workplace after my dinner @ watami with the girls, bought herbal tea for me knowing my throat was infected. Hah. So it was " The twilight saga : Breaking Dawn part 2 " @ Jcube after work with the boy. Love every single episode of it even tho' it's quite draggy & Bella was astonishing beautiful after turning into a vampie. Enjoyed & I don't mind watching it again really.
 
Today, this Emily very naughty.. Accompanied me to jcube for shopping & I ending up with 2 bags while she, none when she's the one who suggested the idea of shopping! Urghz, I always have low tolerance towards pretty clothing, can't resist. And today, I heard the most ridiculous question ever. Asked Emily to paste salon pas sticker on my back & she asked "Potrait or Landscape" WHAT THE FUCK? Emily ah emily~ Hahaha! She never fail to make my day alwayssssss. How not to love this cute & innocent her.
 
 
Well, it's another long day tomorrow................ Dreadful.
 








Hahaha step fierce

GOODNIGHT LOVELIES


No comments:

Post a Comment