Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shine bright like a diamond.

 Hello people, how was your tuesday? Mine was uber hectic & I really hate days like this.. Alright, just let me roughly blog about my inner thoughts today before I get my ass on bed. Well, my christmas mood came early this year, already received 5 presents, thank you dear sandra jiejie & Gina, I love those presents y'all chose for me :) Above shows the lil nest of J and i. He did the revamping all by himself, so proud of him. Satisfy!

Woke up late today, rushing to & fro clementi and jurong clinic due to some disputes between agatha & dr ong. Hell tired, wtfbbq! Koi from Katherine brightened my day so much. It's always the thought that counts, better still, when people remembers your taste, what you like & what you don't :) Liling dabian brought Ivan along for his braces appointment this evening, had a short catch up & many laughters thanks to the hilarious yet kiam gan boyfriend of hers, hahaha!

Back to what I feel like venting. You people always complain the attitude I have towards work. Hello~ it's not like i earn 15k per month, I don't think working more than 12 hours is fair. Just in case you people don't know, one of the reasons why nurses always skip work is because of the scary appointments booked, second? Our lunch time dragged. Third? Worse still, we work overtime when it's already 12 hours work normally. Yes, we have lousy attitudes, but how about dentists? They insist on keeping walk-ins, squeezing patients, but then vent their anger on nurses when patients complain. TELL ME HOW FAIR IS FAIR?! Of cause dentists willingly keep walk-in patients, that means they prone to earn more than what they are already earning. But look, our pay is still as low as 1.5k. 10 times lesser, tell us how to sacrify our lunch time, dinner time & after working hours?! I really really didn't meant to be so mean & nasty, but these are all true. Yes, nurses have attitude problems, attire problems, late problems, attendance problems, know what? The management causes everything!

When you ask for our understanding, turn around and ask yourself, did you ever stood in our shoes at all? I'am very sure everyone loves this job alot because I myself love it, but always, they're some people whom are probably destined to be there to cause disputes in between. HELL~ GIVE ME A BREAK. I really don't care who sees this, really. Whatever you people want to comment on formspring, I really don't give a flying fuck. The different attitude towards patients & nurses, wow! Before you complain, spare a thought for us. The ones taking home 1.5k instead of 15k!

Nevertheless, I still gotta thank god, for giving me a tolerant heart, and strength to hold on. Given my old character, I would never hold on till now...............

Wanted to get this for Darius
but peipei said he don't wear such slipper.

Look at my fat fat legs :(

Thank you Gina! :D


And of cause the loveliest sister of mine, sandra! Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment