Monday, December 17, 2012

Blissful enough.



Back from my long weekends again, sorry b/c I know I promised to blog more often but still only managed to do once every week only. Erm, let me start off with wednesday. Work with Lanying @ Clementi, ended quite early. Tried this "spicy soup" at clementi mall's 7-11 and surprisingly it tasted gooooood! There's also something I'd wished to share with all of you very much since weeks!


Re-stocked my eyeshadow, and this time round it came along with a free gift "eyeliner" Tested & proven "goooood" Have been searching for pencil eyeliner with SUPER black effect and amazingly,"Color combos" turned out to be one. Yayness! Thanks sasa.


One of the loot I brought home this month! :D
Lovin' it.




Here it is.




Forgotten which of these days, I went town with Jolene shopping for christmas present & went for an impromptu hair cut while she have her roots dyed. Chanced upon one of our patient in A|X, was quite surprised when Jolene told me he works there. She came up with a very weird idea of us shielding ourselves from the heavy rain, hell crazy seriously but we had fun running in the rain. HAHAHA!! Home to nap after our hairdo. Waited for the boy to be homed, prepared & attend Weiming's birthday BBQ with Eldersis, Yoongming, Liok & Co; Managed to see that cutiepie Naomi. So adorable as always.

Love short hair nowadays.

Turned in together with my loverboy late.


Had a nightmare having my middle finger bitten off by a cat, i don't know how to describe my hatreds towards cats/kitten! Urghz. The boyfriend left home for work, and i felt him stacking decks of pillows behind my back to "so called" make me feel that he's still around :) Met up with Ved, had our lunch settled @ pizzahut, coincidentally bumped into bee there at lot1 as well. I hope he gets a job as soon as possible, brought Chanelene to Jolene's place, she brought lots of laughters to us as well as Jolene's dad. Heihei! Farmart for dinner with Eric, Jolene, Shan, Andrew & Bogek, shan's treat! :D Next was july for some booze! The boy came over to join us with youngersis & raynard, had supper at 678 & the home. Something very weird happened when we entered July's toilet that night, I don't think our eyes fooled us, b/s both jolene & I saw the tap opened itself when nobody's in there. Scare the hell outta us! My gawd, first time in the 20 years of my life I encountered such situation. FUCK.






The next morning, received a call from reebonz saying my parcel will reach me half an hour after the call. Very excited & elated, not disappointing at all I totally love my new bag, not forgetting, thank you J.

Very thoughtful of Reebonz, early christmas mood! :D

Went down to pack breakfast for granny & ourselves. Napped as usual, sleeping is most precious to us right now, we almost forgot it was weekend.. Collected my christmas present that Ved bought for me :) Three down, first from J, second from Ved and third from Clement sissy. So sweet of him to specially call me asking what I want for christmas but it's the thought that counts so I asked for Garett popcorns :) Ved came over to granny's place after work at night on saturday, slacked before she went home, it was a stay home & boring saturday as the boy refrained me from going out. So we turned in quite early...

So this very irritating Yiting parrot came to disturb me.
And we ended up exchanging audio notes to each other.
She knew my reaction would be this "BIG"
and so, of all people, she chose to disturb me.
ARGH!
Still love her though.



The very sweet boy packed breakfast for granny & my families, and also woke me up just to show me this video I really regretted throwing tantrums & venting my anger. He knows I hate people who disturbs me from my sleep & I will yell at whoever who does so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrfUIidOiks&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
Very touched after watching this video, at least I understood half of what's on his mind. He then brought me to bugis for a short shopping before heading to ikea. Had our dinner settled there, hectic crowd there, unknowingly shopped half of the day. Laziness kicks in, turned in early......




Today, decided to go over to clementi clinic to help Jolene out while she went to run some errands. And J's christmas present reached me! :D Happy him & also happy me, my dear boy is finally done with revamping our room, new bed, new dressing table, new wardrobe for myself & him. Yayness, next will be the aircon...

No comments:

Post a Comment