Monday, December 3, 2012

Show no emotions feel no pain

 See it's true that I'm blessed with nice people around me, always. The very kind Vedelene specially came to jolene's place to fetch me home before she goes home. How many of your friends would do such a sweet thing? :P Was craving for sushi so jolene & i packed umisushi back to her place. On our way back, met an ignorant & disgusting dirty old hag who tries his best to squeeze his butts into the bus when it's obviously already full after we both boarded. Damn turn off & disgusting having to squeeze with him behind me. Oh my. Idk why I'm always so unfortunate to either meet annoying uncles or smelly bangalas while taking public transport, maybe that's one of the disadvatages for not taking a cab.

Jolene was having a thing for mookata these days and so, she suggested to have it for dinner on friday. Out with the usuals, beng ved jolene and myself. This time round with Eric joining us. Back to her place to catch up with " It takes two " on miotv after Ved and Beng made their way home.

Breakfast with J on saturday morning, wanted to settle at sakae but last min decided to settle at 302 instead. Grumpy tummy! Napped together before waking up to prepare for both our own programmes. Had dinner with the usuals @ 216 before home. To Ved's place to pay Chanelene a visit before Coffeebeans for mocha frappe, the glutton jolene suggested E.A.T for supper and yea, I was the only one who joined her. Aww! Fat die us, but who cares, being able to eat is to receive happiness! :D Waited for the damn boy to be back at 5am only before turning in together. Totally worn out.

Woke up just in time to answer eldersis's call. Saved the trip to pack breakfast, she settled for us by sending kfc back to granny's :D Napped with the boy before attending Gabriel's baby 1st year celebration, fleshy & cute one. Very glad to say I striked the 2nd prize after missing the 1st prize on sat. Aww! :) Farmart for dinner with Ved and beng, my treat! They then fetch me back to the BBQ pit, bread came along for awhile with tiger then left. Poor me suffered from insomnia while the boy knocked out on my bed after a hot shower... Realized I always have problems with beds, the one in my room now gives me backaches after much observations, at first I thought it was my sleeping position but fuck no.

Very funny how these people kills time while having insomnia, simply making remarks on me in the middle of the night thinking it would make them better. Not surprisingly to have such cowards who hides behind the screen as my blogreader b'cse I know they're really interested about me. But funny when it's quite obvious which bitch you are, when we already knew who's behind all these yet that person just won't confess or admit the mistake.. Boo you. Other tricks will you?

 


Dinner @ 216.

Ved

Lene

Saturday night

Sunday morning



Egg and me!
 
John kor.
 
My dear boy.
 
Already feel excited to what's for breakfast tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment