Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things never happen as the same way twice.

Seems like I haven't been keeping my promise eh? Wanting to blog frequently like how I did in the past but it seems like a hard job to do given such my life right now. Aww, busy like a bumble bee & I don't have as much humorous jokes to share anymore. Well anyway, it was 12 hours work as usual on a Tuesday blue, but with gr8 company Emily and Jolene.

Ved came over to fetch me when I'm done with work, decided to settle our dinner @ aunt's tze char at yu hua village. Yumz, can never get enough of prawns, lobsters & etc. in short, I love seafood! Aite, please don't ask silly question or get too shock when I present you a fleshier me. It's all about work, food & friends now only.

Today I went to work late to ladyboss's consent. Knocked off at 5pm as I got Lanying to cover me from 6-9pm. Packed KFC for granny, and surprisingly granny loves the burger at her first try. Happy that. Mookata with ved, beng, jolene, egg & vernice. Dessert at holland V haagen dazs right after dinner before home. Sinful

No comments:

Post a Comment