Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sometimes it's good to distance yourself from some friends




Hi babies! Currently blogging here with my iPhone @ grandaunt's place. Alright so what's for today.. Skipped work as my eyes were still infected. To the doctors & then got fried banana fritters back home. Allowed to swipe J's credit card so i splurge on 3 dresses while waiting to see the doc. Was given 2 days mc to rest at home so will only be back to work on Friday. My health have been deteriorating recently, kept falling sick, having bad migraines, eye infection & backaches..

Advices from ahlong: to get vitamin C for myself because I don't consume vegetables & I seldom eat fruits. Shall get the boy to buy me some vitamin c pills soon.

Pretty satisfied with my peaceful life now. Least I know which company to mix with, which friends I can keep in & out of my circle and so... Also love how blessed I am, like I always say. Actually I really feel grateful for all the lovely, thoughtful friends around me. They knows I feel appreciative but idk how to express at times. I you're one, you should know right? :P

Now I finally understood why people at their older age always tells me, my life would be a complete change when I reach a certain age, which is now. Because the only thing I'd mug towards, is only being able to work & be appreciated, and also provide for my family. Even tho' it's not a lump sum that i'm earning, I'd still share. I finally know how hard it is to earn money. Good things doesn't comes easy. So people, If you haven't start mugging, do so! :)

Be sleeping alone tonight, wonder if I'm able to, as it's my first time sleeping over at grandaunt's place. Goodnight people!




No comments:

Post a Comment