Friday, November 23, 2012

Hating people takes too much energy, I just pretend they're dead.

 Skipping work again, went over to the boy's place early in the morning even tho' I'm down with slight fever. Packed porridge & some dimsums over for him as he was down with high fever. The temperature of his body was undescribably hawt! Made him had his medications & sleep but still waking up without the fever subsides. So I made an effort to go to the nearby provision shop to get panadol extra, cooling pad & san jiao shui for him, also packed his lunch. Didn't had enough sleep myself having to take care of this poor boy the whole day and some motherfuckers just have to spoil my day.

People goes like "Oh shit, I am late for work today" or "Fml I'm getting fatter each day" and they think their lives are like shit. Picture this: Having to look after a very sick boyf feeling very helpless, yet me myself are also down with slight fever, and the very wicked person just ruined your day by saying you are giving her shits by not going to work deliberately. Fyl.

Left the boy's place feeling so exhausted, took a shower before Vedelene came over to fetch me for dinner. So it was Hans cafe @ Holland V with ElsonLiu, Vedelene and their friend ahbeng (this is what they call him) Right, I only had a sandwich & then to Haagen dazs with eldersis joining us. Parted soon after we had chocolate fondue. Quick catch up with all the nurses with everyone complaining & bearing grudges. Imagine how hard our lives are. I don't deny I love my current job but sometimes as you know, I'm too allergy to fake people and stupid rules & regulations. I'm not earning 1.5k per month, hello?

Baby looking at his friend on tv. Hehe.


Trust me, everyone gotta try this.
The best nose pore pack I ever tried so far.
Skin miso.

No comments:

Post a Comment