Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Don't let someone change who you are to become what they need.

 Back to blog again, I know somehow I've neglect this lil space of mine, but at least I try keeping it alive by blogging every weekend right? Please understand as I've to work during weekdays and is super busy & tiring if I have to blog everyday after work.

First to announce, I've dyed my hair to a darker tone & I am totally not used to it at all. Sigh, feel like going back to light brown but I got bored of it already. Moreover I don't wanna go on red again. Sigh, its such a hassle to be a girl sometimes..

Celebrated Alicia's birthday over the weekends. No more drinking session as she's pregnant, so we girlz meet up at Yishun (joslyn's shop) for tze char. After that, pay a visit to Darius & Demi :D Been spending the weekends at home watching Prison Break Season 1 with the boy, youngersis & raynard. So obsessed with it we slept at 4am every night. Hah! Body clock screwd as well.

Bread came to fetch me yesterday, headed to Changi to visit Y'bro & then to timah for lunch. Home aftermath, had a short nap before the boy fetched me to teckwhye for dinner with the Oh's family. Can't believe I reached workplace earlier than I'm supposed to, today. Self discipline right? Heh heh.

Alright, in less than 5 days, would be J and my 7th years anniversary. No idea how we should celebrate but would like to have foundue since it's been quite some time since I last had that. Doesnt matter where we are going or what to do, as long as we're together, i'm more than contented. Glad to have him here with me all these days, through the thicks & thins, ups and downs. I truly appreciate all the time he put up with my short temper & am fortunate to have him. He know it all.

Dad brewed for us.

My new loot!

Letter from Y'bro, rushing me to get marry. LOL!

My cousin have got nothing better to do seriously.
 
Another 2 production of his.
 

Guys & women can be best friends.
Just like Clement and I.


Days without lens, torturous

The one and only person who reads me like a book.


My favourite girls.

Dearest Eewin Liu :)


Jayohlene baby.

Velle sissy!







Always, being pampered.





So sweet one.


Such a turn on, he love kids too much, especially boys..



Dad going overseas..
Once again, happy birthday! :D
Congrats, a baby girl! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE & PLAY WITH HER!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment