Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The more the merrier

 Hey peeps! Here to update my whereabouts, went to visit Cindy ahzeh @ Mount Alvernia with Valerie scal on friday, mookata with Ved, the boy, jolene and eric at night. Egg handed me the bikini she bought from bkk, thank you so much even tho' it's really not what I wanted but I appreciate the effort you put in.

So it was Yiting parrot's birthday celebration on saturday. Met up with grace and jolene before heading to Ved's workplace before she knocks off. Accompanied that preggy Alicia for a stroll from Far east to Cineleisure & it was torturing to me as I was the only one wearing heels. Urghz! Enjoyed my night with the girlz, planet next & again, I fell. Damn..... Fortunately jodi has the habit of bringing plasters out.

Too lazy to recall whatever that took place over the weekends, I just wanna thank all for the blessings and right now, before christmas ends, I wanna give all the blessings I received, to everyone I love.. Remember, no matter what, even if you're at your lowest point, trust god, never give up, you just gotta have a lil faith.

Anyway, I enjoyed christmas this year, peaceful and joyous one with the families and my dearest boy. I'm so happy my boy clicks well with my family members & all of them communicates & joke around just like they've known each other for years! Not surprising because Jboy is sociable and my maternal families are super flexible and friendly :) Close friends of mine should know :) Received 8 gifts this year, contented enough.

From Elise :D

7 alarms per day.

And yes, I chanced upon this crazy caucasian piggybacking her child
like that. CAN MEH?! Zzz

Always being pampered

Sandra jiejie

E.A.T's laksa with extra cockles, my favourite!

Hectic thursday night after work.
Lucky Ved came to fetch me for dinner, and also my first meal.

See why I loved him all these years?

Look damn pale, I know

Being with you, just wanna be close to you.

The world has yet to end, our new lockscreen :)
The skies are still bright, electrics are still available.
FOOLS!

A picture velle sissy sent me, disturbing me that her workplace
started flooding. LOLWTF




My life

THANK YOU VED ONCE AGAIN :)







Part of my girlz. Some weren't able to attend....








Gift exchange. From velle :D

SO THOUGHTFUL!!!!!

Of all she gave, I like this most.




And yes, I went to cover Yanxian on christmas eve.
SO HOW? ANYONE HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT MY WORKING ATTITUDE?
Stupid ass dumbless envious asshole.
 
Love working with Emily like always.

Something I feel very grateful and touched in my 20 years of life.
Ladyboss passed this keychain to me saying a patient at the age of 12 or 13? bought
this souvenier from me back from canada. How sweet!
Even thought it's just a mini keychain but it's the thoughts that counts..
I'm really thankful because she and her mom only bought 2.
One for me, another for ladyboss.
SO SO SO DAMN TOUCHED!
 
Another gift :)





SATISFIED. PASSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment