Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm totally blessed and I thank god for that



You know it's really nice when he warms your body when you're cold, his arms makes me feel safe whenever I feel insecure... Wanted to skip work on friday as my eyes were badly infected but Emily went missing in action out of a sudden. Didn't want jolene to work alone so I went along even though I kept tearing.. So, it's a sunglass day for me... Aww! Sure looked like an alien early in the morning but I'm lovin the pink sunglasses that velle sissy bought back for me from bkk. Was also supposed to catch "Ah boys to men 2" that night but I went haywire venting all my anger cse the boy pissed me off. Had a small tiff & I think I hurt him by throwing punches :(

In my bright orange romper from Diana!

Look at the crazy massive jam. From granny's place to yewtee mrt station 
cost me $10 when it's just a 5 mins walk. 


 Karma... I was too arrogant to say that I have never encountered dark circles or eye bags problem. Look at my ugly pair of eyes now :( You know, I'd always told myself to think positively, to be understanding, to give him more space, but the fact is that he's climbing on top of my head already.. To think that he reflect and lessen the alcohol intakes everytime after we quarrel, but no, he never. Silly me. Kept reminding myself to keep cool, don't make a big fuss but on friday, I couldn't digest all the anger inside me anymore. The more I bear with it inside, the crazier I'll get. Loathe seeing a blushed look of his, coming home reeking of alcohol. It really doesn't feels good to throw punches on someone you love dearly, but fuck I can never put up with all the bullshits when you just can't abide my simple condition that meant well.. & When you take my words lightly, I'll payoff with all the bullshits, I'm not revenging, no. You just got to taste your own medicine, there's this saying, you reap what you sow..

Came across this in my facebook. Lol!
This was what I did last year, so it's anqi inspired? :D
I should feel proud, yes.

 Was in a foul mood after a fight with the boy so dragged my two girls out. So it was nana for drinking session. Glad they were always there for me, Jolene and Ved. Enjoyed my night & the boy started those nonsense apologizing, talking like a kid, so yang ou. Easily moved & I'm a soft hearted person until someone really betrays me. So yes, we slept together.







Million thanks to JasmineDestine for this :)


My speed dials & blog

 Stay home saturday playing mahjong, made a profit of $150 :D Also, striked 4d. Sakae for lunch/dinner with my dear boy.

As for sunday, it was a lethargic wet sunday. Napped half of the day away, woke up to prepare as I was supposed to meet Bee aiai. Lot1 pastamania, my treat! :D Next was july for some booze. Had a gr8 catch up session..




OH MY GAWD I SWEAR THIS IS THE CUTEST DOG I EVER SEEN.
So chubby, fat & short. AWW! Wanna bring him home la!!


Been ages....

And thank you Lanying for the kind thoughts :D 
Shall give it a try when I'm home, & share with my family members.

Another heartwarming message from sweetheart this morning...

Also thankful towards Katherine & Eggy for getting me
my long craving Garett Popcorn from town! Love max!

I'm totally blessed & I thank god for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment