Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello people! I'm back again. Guess you people must be wondering why I'm here blogging on a thursday night which I usually wont, right? :) Having some leisure time at work so I'm here to update! :D But sad to say, there's no pictures to show until I'm back from chinese new year or maybe I;ll post afew during cny, no promises.

Anyway, had my offday well-spent and quite productive, together with Shan. Went for our hair appointments & yes I'm bringing y'all a new anqi which I've never tried this hairstyle before.. Well, was quite satisfied with the outcome because I really didn't expect Joanne to do such a great job for me cse usually a-mei did my hair since 7 years ago. Well, it somehow made my day. So it was sakae sushi for lunch like again. I don't know why but just by eating jap food itself makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world. HAHAHA! Yes, I don't deny I love jap food to the extend I don't mind eating everyday, provided I won't gain weight. Impossible right? :P

Stayed over @ granny's place again & headed to work as usual yesterday. Was alone with Lanying. Pretty free in the morning & noon except for the overwhelming appointments at night. Gosh! Took bus home instead of walking given my achy limbs..

Today was great. Worked with my dear Jolene and Dr how. Peaceful... Something to be cheerful about, remembered answering a call from this patient describing how fearful he is visiting the dentist, the phobia he kept emphasizing on, I recommended Dr how as I feel that he's really very gentle. Glad we did a gr8 job, eased his fears towards visiting dentists, he even said this before leaving "Now my whole family visits this dental clinic" Credits to Dr.Winston How. I'm not saying the other doctors are bad but I feel that sometimes they go too fast because I too, had phobia visiting the dentist till I started working here. It's really important to keep your teeth clean and nice, with a blink when you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment