Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Believe you can and you're halfway there.


Unintentionally wore the same coloured outfit someday back last week.




Finally able to wear lens.




 The boy brought me to bugis for a quick and short shopping before we head home to prepare for Zhiyi's 24th @ Csc Bukit Batok. Million thanks to Joanna'egg for satisfying my craving for Garrett popcorns, joined them half an hour before I left to Nana for Shirley's 21st birthday celebration! Home early as the boy was rushing me a couple hours later...

Got our very own ipad casing.










A coincidental bump.



And so it was family gathering for BBQ session nearby granny's place for Uncle's birthday. Fruitful night, well-spent with the maternal sides' cousins like always.






 Went to farmart to witness Weilong trance Monkey god before supper at 216 with John kor, Raynard, Youngersis & Bf. I have a very sweet boyf who'll carry me across the wet plank b'cse I don't wanna dirty my sandals, it went well when we just reached, managed to carry me over the wet mud smoothly but unfortunately sprained & injured his left leg while leaving.. Don't know if he'd said the wrong thing in the temple or not.. Sigh, his foot was bleeding profusely before he realized.. I felt so guilty :(

 It seems like things aren't going very smoothly this year. I somewhat feel like quitting my job, have some time alone peacefully without any noises or people bothering me.. Need some time out to sort out my feelings, learn not to act impetuously. But just everytime, I'll fail, I'll lose all confidence I had & when time ripe, I'll just have to rebuild a new but original me all over again, feeling somehow fatigue. Sick of this cruelty world.

You're the reason why I persist even when I have thousands of reasons why I should give up, you taught me most of the lessons in life, gave me courage though at times I'll flare. Show me how I should face the realistic world with your very own ways, how I should mend my mistakes to make allowance for improvements. From a small girl to a young adult, you've never once turned your back on me. You lift me when I fall, showed me what's right & wrong. Too thankful for the greatest gift from god, thank you for all the patience towards such a demanding/unreasonable/temperamental girlf.

Ever once asked myself what was the reason for me to die hard in blogging. Today it finally came across my mind, and that's because I want to jot down every single journey of my life, so that when I have the time, I can scroll through the archives & realize how much I've changed over the years, for the better or worse, and the memories left behind.. I realized blogging is never my passion anymore, it is a habit & I will continue for as long as I live. Whether are there any readers or not, I'll insist.

Of cse why I'm considering to quit this job. One, long working hours. Second, the low wages. I know I'm not a very hardworking or one of the nurse with best performance, that's because "we do what we get paid" Am I right or wrong to say this? Hmmm..
 
NEED A TIME OUT. PERIOD

No comments:

Post a Comment