Thursday, August 2, 2012

You're the ember to my flame when it gets dark.

 Like i've said, the only disadvantage about working with jolene is always "gaining weight" Initially wanted to skip lunch yesterday but sad to say, I didn't resist the temptation of eating. Aww! Hate myself to the core at times. I always regret only after eating. Tsk tsk* Settled my craving for strawberry cheesecake ice cream as well before ending our day. & Mom cooked curry chicken w/chillipadis. SHIOKABABY! Glad friday's just few hours away, after a week of arduous time @ work :D Short catch up with Boss Lew before I head home today!
Ps: The only type of person that I really despise, being two faced.
30+ of them here, but I can only fit in less than 20 :(
Yummy by mummy!
Yea man! Fucking swallow tham all.
HATE CATS!!!!!

For everyone who loves art.

No comments:

Post a Comment