Monday, August 6, 2012

Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning

 Very casual top to go with a fine friday morning. Like the usual fridays, packed dinner for granny & had a short nap there before heading out. So it was Planet paradise with the two crazy girls, Yiting and Jolene. Ended our night early as Jolene gotta work the next day. Slept my whole saturday, made sure I had enough rest before heading out. This time round, it's club-hopping day. First stop was Shanghai dolly with Ting's colleagues. And then to planet before heading to nana to look for ziying & co; Surprisingly kumfei was there as well, there he went "ou xiang, ou xiang" kio ~ Afterwhich he asked me a hilarious question " You can drink anot? " Hahaha! I won't say I can really drink very well but very much confident that day, he lost to me then :P Last min headed to planet again to look for Derrick & co; Partied till 6am, cabbed home with ah te ahbang & bogek. Also met up with my dearest sis, clement wong before heading home! :)

Preparing...




My #ootd.

Zero tolerance to these kinda mess outside clubs. Oh my!

I had a hard time sleeping on my right, thanks to jolene.





Been ages! Finally :D

Two as dead as logs when I got home that morning!







Sunday afternoon, finally decided to let go of all the angers in me & met up with jboy. Headed to see beds & decided on 2. Waiting for mom to make payment before they proceed on delivery. Pizzahut for brunch, then back to his place for a nap. Dinner @ Goldenmile with Jolene & Eric. Coincidentally bumped into the two birthday twins Brenda & Sandra :) Alicia came along with brenda as well, so I finally got the chance to see her after 123456789 years of her hiding at home. Laughs! Back to granny's crib to clean up before turning in with jboy at his crib. Anyway, he's flying to Perth with his company tomorrow! No more unbearable feelings prolly cse I'm too used to days alone. Bon voyage to him though.





LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON FACEBOOK!
CONVENIENT FOR ALL EYELINER-LOVERS.

Check out this facebook page for purchasing.

OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment