Monday, August 13, 2012

 Monday blues.. Thought of skipping work this morning but got my butt outta bed when I told myself "I CANNOT, I CANNOT, I CANNOT MAKE IT A HABIT TO SKIP WORK" Y'know it's damn tiring at times, altho' I know there's many people/friends/families who can support me even if I quit my job now. But I want & need to learn to be independent. No point relying on others right? Knocked off at 5pm, rushed home immediately. Eldersis drove me & mum for daily scoop before I had my dinner @ home.. I'm so damn freaking tired now I really feel like sleeping but afraid I won't be able to sleep if I nap now, or if I wakes up in the middle of the night cse I gotta work tomorrow.. Anyway, I bought myself new clothes again & I'm lovin' it :P I know I'll neglect my not-so-old clothings whenever I have new ones, who cares? :P Bringing you overdue pictures.

OKAY, THERE'S THIS VIDEO THAT EVERYONE MUST SEE & WILL NOT REGRET WATCHING! TRUST ME. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WATCHING. SO DAMN HILARIOUS THIS DR JIAJIA MADE MY DAY!
























OMG, I WANNA THANK XUEQI HONEY SO MUCH FOR SENDING ME ALL THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE SO PRICELESS! SINCE 2005 TILL NOW. MEMORIES.... REMINISCE. I WAS SO DAMN SLIM BACK THEN :(

THE PRETTIEST SIAMBU I EVER SEEN! MY IDOL!
@ PLANET! OMFG SHES SO DAMN PRETTY!

NOW, HERE'S YOUR VIDEO. ENJOY IT!
IT'S REALLY NICE!



No comments:

Post a Comment