Tuesday, August 14, 2012

肚子痛还要去做工

 Hi people, back to blog again since I knocked off early today.. Turned in quite early last night, knocked out straight after catching the last episode of "Joys of life" Thought I could replenish my energy which was drained during my whole weekend, but no my stomach gave me problems! Massive ache till I woke up 5am in the morning, couldn't fall back asleep then.. Terrible morning I had, but still I forced myself to leave home for work despite of the uncomfy feeling I had in my tummy :-(

Grace & Jodi then came for their appointments. Headed to the train station together but went seperate ways. She's crazy, irritating & lovable like always. Parted with the two lovebirds then.. Momma's home-cooked fried rice waiting for me at home :) Just got to know that one of my friend's friend passed away peacefully during sleep, my condolences. Life is so fragile. Thinking back, the first and also the last time I saw him, was last week @ nana. Oh my god.... Unexpected!

Alright, I'm starting to hate nuffnangs. They dragged 2 months of my moolahs, till now I've yet to receive 'em despite sending so many emails to them. Tsk tsk* And, I'm starting to get sick of my job. The pay is toooooooo little for me, and the working hours are too long. They want us to co-operate yet kept dragging our lunch/dinner time. I need a pay rise! I can't possibly stick to 1k+ at the age of 20s right? If i'm paid 2k-s a monthly, I don't mind sacrifying my lunch/dinner time.. YES, think for myself since people are so selfish & behave like 2 headed snakes. (shake heads*) If you're affected after reading this, you're practically that ghost whose stirring troubles. Whatever, I'm just waiting to see when's my limit's up.

PS: IN NEED OF LIQUID EYELINER. BUT NOT THOSE PEN TYPES, I WANT THE BRUSH AND THE LIQUID ITSELF TO BE SEPERATED. ANY LOBANGS? PLEASE EMAIL ME @ A-NQI@HOTMAIL.COM ! OR IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SHOPS THAT ARE STILL SELLING CATZ EYELINER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Last but not least, please visit http://shopcamz.livejournal.com
SUPPORT! THEY HAVE THE BEST CLOTHINGS/OUTFITS.
Swear this sucks, but had to force it down
to comfort my tummy :(

Something like that..

世界变了人也慢慢变了

No comments:

Post a Comment