Sunday, August 12, 2012

I've learned to stand on my own feet, i don't cry myself to sleep

 Weekends passed in a blink of an eye, back to work tomorrow, so dreadful.. I'm currently in a foul mood now but not gonna let anything/anyone affect my mood & also won't let my blog rot :) Ladyluck's on my side today, I strike 4D again, so damn elated! Hmm, so lazy to update, like again.

Alright, so it was work on national day, with emily and jolene. We love our country so much that we were all RED on that day. Laughs, packed food for granny after work, took a nap & mahjong-ed before preparing myself. Planet for drinking session. Initially it was only jolene and yiting. But joanna, elson, daotong, lanying, eewin, yuanqing joined us there :) The more the merrier right? Very very malu, i was drunk, same applies to jolene.. And there we went . . . . . . . . having problems there with some unknown girl who kept looking at us. Was being dragged home by lanying aftermath after much persuation.. Almost forgot that my dear sis clement came to look for me as well.

Saturday! All of my families are leaving home early and so, i quickly shower myself & head to jolene's place to prepare before heading out. Girlz night @ nana was fun. Been so long since we last gathered, too bad some of my girlfriends are pregnant and so, they missed the fun. I know, I know.. Some women do enters club even though they're pregnant, but y'know it's bad for babies.. Ya, lucky my girlfriends ain't one of them :P Hmmm, my dear jolene laid flat on the sofa, she's drunk like always. Headed to 302 for supper after drinking with jolene, lanying & sohboon. Jboy waited for me @ granny's place. Cleaned up, & headed to his place. Knocked out straight.

This morning, woke up together, prepared ourselves for breakfast before meeting up with jolene, joanna & elson. Jboy bought me clothes, chocolates & macadamia nuts that he got back from the factory at perth. Accompanied granny at home while jboy fell asleep in the room. Didn't woke him up, left back home alone. I'm sick and tired, sometimes I think I'm better off alone. Is it me or him? At times I feel I have split personality..

MUST TRY! Goreng pisang and champilat.
Location: Clementi central market.
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET!

The shop.

My #ootd on national day.

Emily, me and jolene.

My dearest granny, most precious.


The dentist chair is always my teritory whenever it comes to lunch time.
Sleeeeeep.

















JOLENE OH!


Thank you kumfei, my fans.
2 flowers from him & 1 flower from Minghua :P

My cousin, jennifer







From jboy.


My eldersis & rui en.
Compatiblity.
I think its 99% YES?

ALWAYS SO THOUGHTFUL.

Becareful of dust.... YUCKS.

MY IDOL.

Found this from facebook. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment