Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Even when it rains, the sun is always shining behind the clouds

 Alright, since I see jolene using clinic's desktop to update her blog, I shall do so too as there's no patients yet. Hmmm, I had the most hectic day at work yesterday. Reached clinic at 9am sharp even before all the nurses. I barely do so but after so many complaints, guess its time for me to pull up my socks & really start cracking eh? Still not quite used to it though. Work was bad, mad busy till my lunch/dinner time being dragged. Skipped dinner & thankfully theres a cup of hot milo prepared by ladyboss, my god-ma! :D Emily's always a sweetie to volunteer to help, and even add on so much laughters when work was sucha bitch. Got home by 9:40pm hoping I could just lay myself on bed & relax before I shower. Yet, the day was just not mine! I fucking feel like telling my mom off when I got into my bedroom, seeing a pile of pillows, bolsters & all my plushies all over on my bed. ARGH! I meant, okay thank you for changing my bedsheets, but next time maybe change at the appropriate time or day lah? How can you leave the jobs undone & leave the mess all to me when I am already fucking drained?! OHMY. Just as I was about to go haywire, this Emily joke again, swear my day will always be bright with her existence.

Anyway, jboy is out of town already. Poor boy had fever even before he board the plane. I was thinking "Please get well soon, or you'll be staying in s'pore here w/me" Lol, joking lah. Just want him to enjoy himself at Perth while  I enjoy my weekends w/my girlfriends :) And also, he's being such a bitch. Look, our conversation.

Me : Get me a cap if you see any, there.
Him : Why? Your hair dropping?
Me : Fuck you!
Him  : What colour?
Me : Black
Him : Your forehead too high, quite hard to find.

IDIOTIC MUCH.

Aww, I miss 'em badly. Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment