Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things end, people leave, and life goes on..

 Skipped work on friday due to tummyache, helped out with the praying &burning of incense paper with granny before meeting jboy for Teppanyaki @ Yewtee with his colleagues. Caught "The expendables 2" @ Jcube after dinner, it was awesome & worth the watch :) Pinned up my fringe to kick off the first day of lunar seventh month. Headed to club july to meet up with Lanying & Jolene. My dear clement sissy was there too, with his girlf.

My favourite breakfast on saturday morning, thank you bf for bringing me there. As usual, we couldn't stay any more longer under the scorching sun, so headed back to granny's before waiting for the sun to set for a better weather to bugis. Bought myself only a top, a pants & some undergarments. Also earrings for Jolene too :) No khakis to drink at all. Sighz.. Settled my craving @ rail mall for mocha frappe.

Delightful morning to start my sunday off upon receiving delicious malay food from neighbours :D Bugis, got my pants changed, & made our way to cousin's place for Hari Raya gathering/food. Big thank you to Hasnie (cousin-in-law) and her families for all the good food, handmade cookies & etc, also they gave us angpao. Few hours there with cousins, pay uncle adam a visit as well. Great day, love gatherings, it shows much I've grown, how much love we all share.. Home early, put on SK-II eye mask that my cousin-in-law gave (a box full) Turned in early with jboy. & he wants me to plaid up my hair whenever we gotta travel long distance to & fro. Tsk*

Didn't attend work as I thought it was my offday, my boss was pretty upset about my absent. Aww! Ddin't meant it though.. Breadtalks for close to an hour, bed fights with jboy when obviously I'm at the losing end. Ended myself with so many blueblacks :'( Tao yan. Pizza for dinner, trimmed jboy's untidy brows & hopefully he'll not forget to shave all his facial hairs.

Back to work today. A long day as I helped Emily from 6-9pm when I can knock off at 5pm. Heh.


Jolene & Emily.

Thank you my precious, jolene.

As well as this :)

When Ms Ang's doing the cleaning for Jolene, I secretly snapped.

Now you know i love him

Look wtf he got back from bkk. LOL!
















Uncle adam's place

How's my plaid

Dead eyes.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WANNA WISH MY DEAREST
SISSY, HAPPY BIG 2! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU.

THANK YOU :D

Special thanks to my follower Jasmine for sharing with me her
secret recipe to sleep much more easily! I do not encounter any difficulties in
sleeping at night, o-re-di :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment