Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't gain the world & lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver or gold.

 Hate myself to the core at the very moment when I carelessly hurt my feet. It was a very wrong idea to remove the dead skin on my feet, myself. Look what I caused myself.... (Pictures below shows) Right, I went to work walking like a cripple this morning. Feeling awful the whole day, I really hope it heels by friday so I can attend Jolene's birthday happily! :( God bless



Something to feel happy about. Thanks Celia for the source where I can grab some ideas & tips from, to be able to have my own lovable theme! And also thank you jolene for pointing out the step that I've missed, if not for her I wouldn't be able to have such a pretty theme successfully. Fyi, I use ifile to do these. Not gonna blog out step by steps. Maybe you people can google it yourself eh? :)

This was the first theme.

And I finally decided on this. Too many cute & lovable ones
I can't stick to one. Aww :')

Popups

Notice the little cute girl at the top right hand corner?
That's my assistive touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment