Monday, December 2, 2013

Love & you'll be Loved. God loves me







When I'm busy...





Dinner after work, with Louis and momma @ Delifrance.

Macadamia, Japanese crackers and gummy choco from Momma
Kinder bueno white (i don't eat this) and hersheys creamy & crunchy from Shir.
Seems like she don't really know me well huh.

Just when my wishlist stated " a mouse and a mouse pad "
Momma got me Little Twin Star mousepad :D
Telepathy? 
She didn't saw my wishlist at all.
Another striked off! Yay







Look how messy it is.

PASTAMANIA HAM AND SAUSAGE BAKED RICE
DELIVERED TO OFFICE.
Yumz.




Boss got me to decorate the whole office with christmas decorations.
I guess I'll be spending christmas alone this year, boxing day as well and even
Chinese New Year. Don't feel like socializing at all.
They'll all go " hey wheres jeff. why this why that "











This is for SLYVIAMKY
That fine morning

My heart feels so much heavier than a million kg stone.




In love with this picture know?
LIKE SUPER CHIO LOR.
But real life....
Also pretty la, but not as CHIO as this pic okayyyy.









Evidence to show "my mother" nouvelle that I HAVE EATEN MY MEAL!




AWWWWW!
GRANNY'S FINALLY SMILING WHEN TAKING
PICTURE WITH ME!!!!!
I'll CHERISH THIS PIC SO MUCH SO MUCH 
I FEEL LIKE PRINTING IT OUT PASTING AT EVERY CORNER OF MY ROOM

She was once my pillar of strength,
now she've became some sort like my mum!
LOL.
She buy tidbits for me everytime she sees me, 
and its like we see each other almost everyday!
One full bag of my favourite tidbits and non-stop topping up my necessities.
We normally get 1 packet extra necessities right? 
BUT THIS WOMAN HERE BUYS 3 TO 4 EXTRA PACKETS EVERYTIME!
Imagine how all the stuffs she bought, occupies my room. 
BUT I STILL LOVE HER LA!

From shaun bb :D

Look, My gemini bb Shaun can be as sweet at times even 
tho' he seldom expresses himself like me..


Look. My room's in such a mess whenever I'm alone.....
Sigh. 


BOOOOOO


I can lose anything & everything in this world. I can even lose my life
but I can never ever bear to lose my dearest precious granny.
I realized she've been having hearing problem recently, feel like getting
a hearing aid for her but she's kinda against it. 
Suggestions anyone??
:'(
Sighhh.

Heavy lunch eh? 
But i managed to finish it all alone! It's really yummy.. 
I'll only get a packet for myself when I have to help boss bank in cheques,
reason: SUPER FAR!












Met up with Xiaohei for awhile on friday @ my office, headed to Gleneagles as he wanted to get 
his client's discharge report. Back to office shortly, but he didn't have enough
time to wait as boss was out. So didn't managed to fix a time for appointment with Iris too. Sigh.
Hopefully it's a deal. But chances are low I guess?





Finally gained a little weight after so much of hardworks. Muahaha. 
Look at my chubby cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment