Thursday, December 5, 2013

Differentiate

Hi readers, you people must've been wondering why I've not blogged for so long right? Alright, I'm down with fever since monday night. Thankfully I've got kit here to take care of me, feed me with medicine & etc; Also, I haven't been going to work and I guess my boss is quite upset with me. Sigh, I don't know what to say about myself anymore. Bad things have been knocking on my door, nothing good..


Kit have got exams and assignments going on, so she's not staying over tonight. Granny's sleeping beside keeping me accompanied. I just hope I don't pass my slight fever to her as she's really old already, immune system too, definitely weaker than mine..


Hmmm, after I recover. It's time to hunt for a new job. Its really sad to say I'm leaving VIS after I collect my cheque.. I really love the working environment there and it's really my first time loving my job even tho I got to wake up especially early just to prepare & the rest of the time spent on the journey to work.. Well they probably already replaced another person for my position... Myself to blame, what to do? My conduct for attendance at the first month sucks already why and what makes me think that they should still keep me in their company right? I'm so irresponsible & the biggest mistake was stepping out a little too late.. Screw me my life's forever messed up!


Well, this Saturday it's Weilun's birthday already! No idea what should I buy from grace again.. Haven't got my pay yet, so there's a limit to what I buy.. Sian!


Here, I would like to thank kitty for staying over taking care of me, reminding me what I should/shouldn't do. Waking me up at night for medication while she continued mugging for her exam notes.. So grateful even tho I don't really show.. Will upload pictures once I'm done editing.

Haha I'm forever praising people I wonder how it feels like, being praised and thanked.

Guess I never will have any chance at all. Cos y'know I don't mind playing the roll of a devil if you' wanna act like an angel..

No comments:

Post a Comment