Thursday, December 26, 2013

If I throw you the key, would you fight for me


Hello readers, I just finished editing 100 over pictures, I think I got 4 times more of what I have to edit maybe tomorrow or any other days I feel like blogging. So angry my lappy crashed. Look, below shows how fuming mad I was, that day... I hope they can retrieve all of my datas if I bring it to SLQ to refix. Anyway I got no fucking idea whats wrong with that old and problematic lappy. It was good with me, until recently it started giving me problems like shutting down or hanging there with the mouse, unable to move. My laptop is my everything lah! Without it, how am I gonna survive without music, & surfing the net?! :( Sigh

HAHAHA

Okay, I got to remind you people that pictures are not in sequences alright? Tomorrow
I might be uploading last week's picture, today I might be uploading yesterday's. So don't assume the 
dates and days taken. 

Look at the picture above, 
She's a big bully,
you all thought she really very good meh? 

MUAHAHAHHAHA.
Okay lah, she claimed I'm always the naughty one 
don't wanna listen to what she says.
But sometimes I find her abit blur right? 
I can't possibly follow blindly hor hor hor

Afterall, I still love her.
& We do the craziest thing together when we're alone. 
Smirks*

I love writing! Saw these cute stationary while doing a quick retail therapy,
so I got the heart shape diary for sissy while mine's in polka.
Basically we'll jot down the parts of what's revolving around our life.

YAH YOU KNOW?! Sometimes cocks and tails ~ 
DUH

Sissy have been very very busy with her timetable 
nevertheless, she'll still come over to acc me even just for 
few hours & so etc;

Me with my favourite. HEHE*
He's just like my childhood boyfriend when we're young.
Even until now :P




Line chat with Jacky and Gab the other day.
:Least at the later part of the day they managed to make me laugh like crazy
when initially my mood was ............................................

MUAH BLOOOOOOOOOOOD

My hair's getting untidy.. So long already


Heihei, she really very sayang me altho' my attitude sucks like hell.
I can always feel her trying her best to swallow down all
the anger, talk sense to me, sometimes it makes no sense tho' but it makes me laugh.
Muahaha. Tryna say she's really careless and blur lah!


Sissy and I got the same top and pumps I chose! :P Momma came up,
top up tidbits, my drinks, as well as my cigg and ru yi oil

I don't know why this image turned out to be so flat.
It wasn't supposed to be.
But christmas was peaceful this year, as usual gatherings with the cousins
but I was hiding in the room with cousin in law catching up 
while I paint..

Thank you my dearest aunty, sally. I think whenever I flare, I would shout and scream at everyone
but not her. Hahaha you'll know the reason why when you get to know her.
Shes so wide, clumsy, cute and most of all, she dote ME best.
She'll always respect my decision, when I Say yes means yes, no also means no.
No naggings just clumsiness. HAHA
Even during my darkest days, she knows I allow NOBODY into my room except sissy,
she'd still buy necklaces, chocolates, clothes & etc for me, 
leaving it in the living room & then text me telling me those stuffs are for me..

Randomly edited this picture & sent it to Peipei.
because I miss these two troublemakers. 
:( I wonder if darius would stil look for me or have he already forgotten me?
:(

And here it is, finally received "something" from sissy today.
Given her character, yes shes sweet but she shows it by actions
seldom in words. Muahaha, FINALLY KAI QIAO LE.

here it is.


And recently, I started to wash granny's clothes and pants... I won't use the word "dirty, smelly or stinks" I wouldn't like anyone to use those words too. Everyone grows old, granny is getting old :( She's behaving more like a kid sometimes my heart ache alot seeing her like that but I'll still play along with her.. Someday we'll all grow old we'll experience what she's experiencing now. For example, the control of her bladder that sometimes lead to leakage. Also her sense of hearing is getting poorer, together with her response when people talk to her. So I HOPE EVERYONE PLEASEEEEEEE BE PATIENCE WITH HER OKAY?
XIE XIE .


Goodnight, I HATE BEING RUSHED TO SLEEEEEEEEEEP. I don't want to sleep!
I don't like wasting time sleeping away but waking
up alone............................................................

Whatever, nobody understands either.

No comments:

Post a Comment