Tuesday, December 10, 2013

在我心里 外婆的命 永远都比我自己的烂命重要



Have anyone ever felt so angry with your loved ones because they're nowhere to be found
you actually feel like crying while you shout at them with tears in your eyes not knowing 
when and how would she be coming home limping or hitching.
The worst scenario I can imagine her sitting down on the bench or the bus stop blaming on her
impeded limbs... Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! THANK GOD SHES BACK MAN.
Just got home heaving a sigh of relief. I swear at that instant when the rain poured 
so heavily out of a sudden, I was so panic and terrified, literally dumbfounded just like those few 
times when I insisted she shouldn't go to the market alone when the skies are dark, but
the stubborn her still went along and so, again just like the other times I've got to bring
an umbrella down, & walked to the bus stop to wait for her... AHHHHHH!
Why my granny so naughty one? :( Thank god I did morning prayers this morning.
Omg nobody knows how I feel whenever this situation arises. 
Moreover she forgot to bring in the laundries..........................
But thank god, granny's safe and sound now at home with me. 
Nothing's ever more important than her safety. She's never a burden to me but 
such hassle can be easily voided right? Sigh! Anyway, I have so many pictures to upload again 
after I bathe. So stay tuned! 

Another thing, Nuffnang should really do things efficiently man! Ever since 2009 I've been advertising
yet they take more than just 3 months to post a cheque.......




Heavenly Father,
I first would like to thank you for all things positive in my life today,
just as well as thank you for giving me life and the love of those who love me.
Thank you for loving me through the times I have been lost. You know my struggles,
my sorrows, my hopes and my dreams, My heart.
21 years on this earth and yet you are the only one, and i'm okay with that.
Nothing else matters. I haven't spoken with you for far to long being caught up in this earthly life,
and time is has been speeding by. I need more time with you,
you are the what I desire and I can't live without you.
Inside, my whole life i have been a wreck but it is you that brings my strength
 and my power to maintain in my darkest of hours, Only you.
I strive everyday to be better than I was yesterday because of you.
You have my heart and my soul, and nothing else matters.
I love you.
Please continue to help my family,
as well as the rest of the world.
Please keep my friends and family healthy and watch over them.
Please help granny to see your light in her times of need.
If people know it or not, I know that you are the only way.
Thank You.

In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment