Tuesday, December 17, 2013

是回憶在說謊


Hello people sorry for the lack of updates as I have too many pictures to upload. Will do a proper one
tomorrow alright? Anyway, above's pic taken with that cheeky that day when aunt brought 
me back to visit dad as it's been almost 3 months since he last saw me. 

Lots of pictures to upload.
Stay tuned alright

Guess whose?
@ baby Andres' BIG ONE! :D




If you're one of my loyal reader, you would've noticed that this picture taken with momma is
an overdued pic. It's always FAMILY over EVERYTHING. After tons and tons of worries & problems, 
you realized who are the ones showing genuine care, 24/7 worrying for your well-being. Yes, its momma.
I really don't need any labels to make me a happy girl again, all I need is time I guess.
But if you were to compare the Anqi now & the very depressed Anqi 1- month ago, of cos it;s a huge
difference. Momma have been paying her fullest attention even tho' I seldom update her,
she'd ask granny about me.. Haven't said I love you for 20 years, so here it is, 
I don't like to be very mushy you know, 
MUMMY I LOVE YOU. 
Thanks for everything you give me.


Another issue that have been bothering me for quite some time. Granny's health condition deteriorating as days passes. At times when I speak to her, she takes more than 2 mins to response.
Normal reaction, of cos I thought she did it deliberately wanting to disturb or play with me.
But no. Today, when I spoke to her a little bit louder, and yes as usual she took quite
some time to reply, I was mad furious I cried..
She then finally told me the truth, that she's old already, 
sometimes it's hard for her to response immediately. 
I really really WANT TO know her current health condition but she just refused to...
SIGH WO HEN DAN XIN.
She's really stubborn & I'm having negative thoughts always when
she can't really hear me tooo :(
I don't wanna further elaborate already or I'm gonna cry the whole night...
Goodnight people, After a can of beer I'll turn in...


A sense of emptiness.




She's so dearly important to me
I don't know why but I recently lost patience while talking to her.
:(
Prolly cos my probs are weighing too much.
BUT I really didn't meant it I hope she understands/
I will be extra caring, thoughtful and slow towards her from now
like how I always did in the past.
Granny, please be strong and stay healthy.
I LOVE YOU.
I have no one to talk to already, so ya. 
Even tho you won't be able to read this......................



No comments:

Post a Comment