Thursday, December 26, 2013

唯你才知道


Hi friends, back to update. This time round sharing my experience at the second nail palour I sorta trust. Guess who? Lynn's! Gelish manicure @ only $20. Okay okay chill ~ It's a home based nail palour but her situation would be different from Pretty with Cindy as Lynn's currently still working. Prolly will be free after she quit which is after taking the 13th month wage. I think most people does this too right?






Animal  


Zhiming's babygirl, aww.
I love newborns! They're soooooooooooooooooo cute!
By the way, her name is Chloe :)


 Spacious living room eh?
Whole fam enjoying pizza while youngersis and I 
explore the nail rack side. :P

Youngersis chose gold glitters.   
While I chose something more natural and plain this time round.
How do you like it?
Theres too many varieties to choose from!
So in the end, I chose the colour that matches my current mood.

The only person that can really cheer me up 
she put in the most effort I swear.


Must be wondering what are these?
So mini & cute.
They're just pure nail polish.. 

Got my pedicure done another day,
as usual neon yellow.
The one that I did with Cindy :) 
Surprisingly it resulted the same colour tone &
that was what I was hoping for!


Nest nails like finally, happy yes i am ............


I AM SO LOVING THIS MINI HAIR STRAIGHTERNER THAT UNCLE BROUGHT 
BACK FROM THAILAND. HIS WIFE BOUGHT A NEW HAIR DRYER FOR ME
AS WELL! SO NOW I OWN 2 HAIR DRYER & 2 STRAIGHTERNER. 
Sissy must be overjoyed!
I'm contented with what I have even tho they are not expensive stuffs..


The other day when I visited home.
I miss this cheeky boy! 
It's really rare to have him facing the camera.

Ending my post with the most precious person of cos.
I don't have to tell you people how much I love her right?
I guess I have described enough even tho' there's
really no words to describe how much I do. 
MUACK.
Granny, thanks for everything, thanks for bringing me up,
thanks for the love.
It was because of you that I know what love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment