Monday, May 13, 2013

Sometimes the hardest things to say are those that come straight from the heart.

 Lunch treat for youngersis on me again @ West coast plaza's HK cafe. Supper @ 126 too with Raynard and youngersis, on me too as I suggested it.




Went downstairs for a breather, and this pair of legs brought me to the spot
where I'd always wait impatiently for you...... Sucks.

Since when you became a part of me?


 Like the usual thursday, travelled over to granny's place. Thought the boy forgotten our 90th! But received a text from him saying " Make yourself free on friday" Heh heh heh.. And also the very sweet him added on " Ask your mom out for lunch on sunday! " Napped while waiting for the cousin-in-law to be back with my ciggs and food. So much to catch up before sleep.

Happy 90th to the both of us!
Bless to have you in my life, god's greatest gift to me.

 Supposed to be out for dinner for our 90th unfortunately uncle's admitted to hospital. So fucking upset when I broke the news to granny, she cried out so loud I couldn't held back my tears.. Nevertheless I pray and hope god heard my prayers. Waited for the boy to pick me and granny to hospital. So yup, we spent our 90th there :(


 After hosp, headed to our fav chilling spot for some booze with Nigel and Sonia. Back at home by 2am.


 The boy should be very surprised and happy when I told him I cancelled my drinking plan to him on the line. He quickly prepared himself after meeting @ work on saturday, came over to pick me for dinner. Tried something different from Astons this time round, had salmon instead of steak. Not so bad.. He too brought me to westmall to get my favourite mocha frappe before we went back to granny's place to pick the rest of the cousins. So it was East Coast Park for cycling session with the cousins!





Didn't know that Naidi (eewin's bf) was joining us till cousin david mentioned.
And then I received an apps from eewin, knew she would surprise me! Heh heh.





Fyi, I did not edit this picture.
Idk why but my face looks kinda scary and sharp here.

11 bicycles on track for 4 hours, finally ended the tough and torturous journey!
Fruitful & enjoyable! I want // love such healthy weekend even though we only
get home by 6am.

 Coincidentally wore the same coloured outfit on sunday! :) Brought mom out for lunch @ Jurong point, supposed to dine at kushinbo but it was fully reserved so settled @ Ambush European Dining. Rate 8/10, not so bad though. You people can try someday!

The boy got me a dress from Katelove and as he was making the payment the cashier sudd asked if I'm anqi & said she's one of my blog reader. Hah, too shy to talk further but anyway if you're reading this, waves* Hi :D The boy added on " This is your mothers day present " Even though it's just a cheap dress but I stil appreciate it cse I'm not a mother yet. Muahaha!
 

Marinara Paella

Braised Lamb Shank.
(Best of all)

Funghi Alla Gamberi.

Zamorana Paella.

Mixed seafood marinara pasta.

SwissGerman sausage platter.
 


For 21 years of my life, I haven't really had any chance to thank my mom for everything she've done and sacrificed for me//us. So, I hope this simple lunch expressed the appreciation in me as it's quite rare for me to really express my thoughts at times.. Humbled by every sweet innocent gesture of hers, and for it I am above and beyond grateful. Thank you mom, you've been great! Happy mothers' day!


 
Homed after heavy lunch @ Jurong point & hospital. Right after I washed up, the boy asked me out for a movie knowing I'm already super worn out. TSK*
Caught " Drug War " @ Lot1. Average, the ending wasn't what I expected.
 
The serious face of him.

Thank you Jolene baby.
Not forgetting Yunhan and Lester even though I'm not a mummy yet! :D
 

9GAG pictures from my dear Eewin.
This is so me! Hahaha!
 
My weekend was well-spent, how about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment