Thursday, May 16, 2013

I remember back when you were here with me, how you've made my life complete.


 Hey the loyal ones, I'm back to blog again. Feeling extremely good today as I received afew pieces of joyous news that I can only share with my dear Jolene. Heh heh heh! Sure I'm a happy girl since I received that few pieces of good news. I feel so appreciated by someone so special to me!

Well back on track, was so pissed with the boy last night I travelled home alone by train at night, to think back it's been quite a period of time since I last took public transport. Never fail taking cabs to & fro even when I have so much time. Tsk* I wonder when will I kick this bad habit off. Hmm... Only able to turn in at 5am last night when I have an appointment @ town this morning at 11am :(

Love//hate

Proudly presents my handsome daddy!
Look below!

My advanced birthday present from my beloved daddy!
He've really been great all these years.
Not because of his $$$ but his unconditional love, care and concern
towards his 3 daughters makes me feel so proud to have him as
my dad! It's really a blessing.

Advanced birthday present from Eldersis.

And my key from momma! :)
Turning 21 in 9 days..
  
Alright, so it was town earlier this morning even though I'm deprived of sleep. As usual, Jolene baby's always the most patience alarm clock of mine. Heh heh ^^ Velle sissy accompanied me for my appointment before we head for some snacks @ TCC (The Connoisseur Concerto) at Wisma. The narcissistic sissy of mine never fail to bring me laughters, all her clumsy stupid and cute actions... Hah hah! Well, after our snack @ TCC, headed to Far East Plaza wanting to collect our Sisters' dress from Jialing unfortunately the shop was closed and so, it led to..... Slurging on clothessss. Two new dresses added to my wardrobe, and 2 new accessories for myself! Yay. Next was to Grand Hyatt Hotel for High tea. Enjoyable day!

 

Potato Wedges w/Melted cheese dip.
(Crispy golden brown potato wedges served with melted cheese dip. Comfort is just a dip away)

Peace Lime Iced Tea
(A refreshing mix of white peach purée, zesty lime juice, brewed tea and nata de coco)

Spicy Hot Wings
(Lip-smacking fried chicken wings utterly crispy on the outside and tenderly juicy inside. Spiced it up with a hot dipping sauce!)

Mentaiko Shrimp Martini
(An epicurean pleasure of savoury goodness with golden shrimp nuggets buried in mentaiko fish roe sauce.)
 
My first time there & it wasn't as bad as I thought. Affordable with presentable snacks served. A total of $54 only. Naise!

7 rules in life.
 
Lazy bum knocked out after a long day out with Eldersis and dad.

Not forgetting, went to visit Papa'Y but a pity bread's not at home when we were there. Packed some food for Papa'Y and did a little catch up before heading home. Momma packed laksa with extra cockles for me before I took my nap. Woke up at 10pm and the blessed me, saw my supper that my future jiefu bought for me! :D What more can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment