Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I feel so far apart from you, so far that even if I sprint, I could never reach them.



 Baby Kaymie's full moon on saturday, had short catch up with some of the girlz over at Elaine's place. Beer without fail everynight with the boy. Really got to do some adjustments to my bodyclock. I'm practically sleeping at 5am and waking up at 3pm everyday. Tell me how can?!?!

Look at the vainpot parrot yiting! She just had her new hair colour.



At her first month, see how much hair she has.
Aww!

A big thanks to Aunt sally, she never fail to book a room for my birthday @ Mbs whenever May's arrival. Gathered the cousin & friends for a day staycation. Derrick really showed up there, so he joined us for awhile too in the room. Swim with the boy, youngersis and raynard as well.

Oh ya and before heading to Mbs, made a trip to bread's place. Packed food for Papa'Y and also had a super short catch up with bread :) Well-spent monday! No bluez.




With youngersis.

Ignore the fat thighs.



Here my happy pills!

 


Today, settled brunch @ West coast shopping centre with youngersis at HK cafe. Topped up the accessories and ciggs. Thankful I got home before the heavy downpour.

Now I got to settle the buffet pax & decorations for my 21st birthday celebration. 15 days away. Let's hope when it draws nearer, my mood would turn better. Something to be happy about, finally after 6 years, bread's able to attend my birthday & it's the big TWO! :D That should be the biggest birthday present ever



No comments:

Post a Comment