Tuesday, May 14, 2013

As you breathe right now, another person take his last, so stop complaining but ratehr live your life with what you got.

 Was already on bed ready to sleep until Elaine apps me asking if I'm asleep yet. Thought she wanted a favour or ask me some stuffs but she continued " Go prepare now, meet v4 " right after I said I'm still awake. Hah hah, so the very steady me quickly prepared & sneaked out without the boy knowing. But did left him a text :P

Coincidentally bumped into Shaun & co over there as well as Philip. Had a gr8 night but this morning I experienced bad hangover & there isn't any 100 plus at home :( Must be the mixing of beer and liqour. Sucks to be tortured by splitting headache & dehydration at the same time. Tsk!


Elaine!

Idk who is she, but yea we just snapped a pic.


Weilun elg.

After a decade, finally a picture of me and shauntwx.




Not forgetting my ahkor. weilun


Stickyyyyyy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment