Sunday, May 19, 2013

說有什麼不能說怕什麼 相信我不會哭我不會難過 錯誰的錯誰能說得清楚 還不如算我的錯


 So it was partying all day all night since wednesday. Wore my fav orange romper out for sakae feast with Jolene & Eldersis @ Lot1 before heading back to granny's place. Took a short nap before heading to Club Embassy with Elaine, Xiaohei & Co; Chanced upon Kennywee too. Had gr8 few hours with my girlz before heading over to Oceanz to meet Weilun Nah & Co; Club hop to Planet aftermath. Wasted.





Xiaohei

Kennywee
 
The very giat siao kiatkiat snapshot this.
Idk wtf was I doing. Lol!

Long lost secondary friend, Melvin Jason!

Melvin & weilun.


 And then, on friday it was an impromtu trip down to Neverland2. The 4 Geminis. Cousin kim, david and cousin in law Hasnie :D Coincidentally bumped into Ah hong there as well. Been years, a short and nice catch up. Head down to Club dream alone to meet up with Nicola, Sebas, Deep & co; Another crazy night dreaming as usual. Next was to mink with Sebas even though I was tipsy already. Thankfully N sent me home safe and sound.



Deep



Dancing partner.


 Mahjonged at home with Velle sissy and grandaunt before leaving home for dream. Met up with Sebas & the usuals. Guess what? After 4 consecutive days of clubbing, I finally became merlionnnn. Momma even laughed at me when she sees me hugging the toilet bowl. Awkward max.





Nice bump, Joel & Jerome.
My sec schmates too! :D


Well, as for today, it's a "lay on bed" all day for me..... Lazy bones in me, so decided not to join Xiaohei and Yy to Lavaedge. Momma drove me home from granny's place & Yup, it's recuperating dayyyy. Suffering from bad sorethroat and migraines. Idk how the fuck I got so many blue blacks and scratches :(

So I guess I'll be celebrating my 21st with so many bruises on my legs. Left thigh and ankle, right thigh as well as my left arm. TSK TSK TSK!!!! Hate myself

No comments:

Post a Comment