Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Words mean nothing if your actions contradict.

 Back from work, hectic schedule for the start of september indeed. B'cse one of the nurse went back to her hometown, and so, the rest of us have to mug extra harder. Omg, swear life without Paiklee's killin me day by day.. When shes around, she'd do almost everything.. Urghz, similar complains almost everyday, "my legs are breaking" Really hope time pass fast so that she'll be back in no time..... You have no idea how much we need her. Lol. Kay, I sound bad putting words like this. But its the fact what?

Hmmm, I don't have many pictures to share with y'all as my weekend were like the other days. Work on a saturday morning, cabbed there with Lanying from yewtee. Dismissed at 5:30pm and Dr.Ong being kind enough, sent us to Mbs :) Sohboon's advance birthday celebration, met up with the rest of the girlz there. Got to see baby Naomi as well. Lioky's really blessed to have such a cute daughter, it;s really the greatest gift from god. I hope my baby looks as cute in future altho' its impossible to look exactly like Naomi. Lol, immediately called for in room dining as I was famished when I reached. Shared the laksa with Lanying & went home together.

Spent my sunday with my dear cousins @ their place, mahjonged & I lost all to mum. Come to think of it, I usually don't lose so much, or should I say I seldom lose :-( Prolly cse it's been too long since I last gave mum any allowance so it's payback time. Aww! Learnt some culinary skills from momma in the kitchen as well, back to granny's place & mum sent me to work the next day. Dreadful to even think about tomorrow, everyday's just another new start of nightmare for me..... Long long days ahead. Can't find any words to describe how tired I am.. I can hardly breathe.....................................


In dr.ong's A5.

Eye infection again, sexy right. Lol!





Ugliest piece of cloth on me.
Also the one jboy bought for me during his phuket or bkk trip. Couldn't really rmb. Lol!

Why do such people exist man?!

Nacho nacho cheese.

Like a boss

How I wished this was my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment