Saturday, September 1, 2012

So many friends but I can only trust a handful of them..

Firstly, I wanna thank Emily for spending time to search for my new pairs of flipflop, asked her to get 2 of the same kind as its so my kind. Only got to find out today, that Jolene owns the same pair of flats as me. (Her sis gave it to her) So coincidence! We always have/buy/intend to get the same thing, or even wear the same clothes all the time! Fate.


K, back on track. Many have been asking me about jboy and I. Well, life have been pretty peaceful, fine and stabilized, except that we're always arguing over one matter which I can never and will not ever give in to even if I can, and that is to drink every single day.. Apart from that, everything is well.

Both of us mugging hard on our career, or should I say he's the one mugging while I'm only taking this job to pass time? Either ways, whatever.. But we never drift apart or so. We clearly know & understand that weekdays are working days, while weekends are for more entertainments. At times he'll still make an effort to drop by my workplace & surprise/scare/check on me. And maybe we'll have lunch together. Or he'll come down to fetch me home after work... I seldom frequent his place now as I'm more comfortable & too used to sleeping beside granny already. Also I don't have that kind of leisure time like I used to.. So it's either I'm at my own home or granny's for the convenience of us.

Weekends eventually became the only days that we can spend quality times with, or meet up with our own group of friends. For me, it's always drinking & I never get sick of it. Needless to say, it's likewise for him. With beer around, Wherever the location, he's fine with it. Turn off. I mean, I never want him to stop drinking but at least twice per week, still understandable. 6 days per week is over my limit & he'll always try pushing his luck to cross that line.

And this is also how my weekend is burnt this week. Ignored him for 4 days already. Can't deny I miss him but at times when I recalled or thought about his never-gonna-change character, I feel so sick and tired. Idk how I should describe, but just sick and tired..... Sundays are usually the only days we spend together alone. And I totally agree with "More money = insufficient time. More time = insufficient money" Cruel society, forever realistic..

Long enough I guess, just a rough post to those whom are concern/busybody/interested. Gonna turn in early tonight. Sweet dreams people!

Not forgetting, please help to share this with your close ones/friends/relatives. Visit & support Cindy's newly business located at City plaza, Paris nail salon (fyi, the salon's name is just temporary. The rest are permanent, if you girls are willing to make it happen!) unit no. #01-71A. Thank you sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment