Monday, September 24, 2012

Don't lose yourself trying to love someone else.

 
Back from my long weekends, wednesday - sunday.. Imagine, how dreadful it is to drag my feets to work this afternoon. Aww~ I'm already missing the stayovers at Somerset grand cairnhill apartment.
 
Well let's start from wednesday. Settled dinner @ Starbucks with my babygirl jolene. Night falls, J came over to fetch me when I knocked off & off we head to MBS. Stayed over for a night, celebrated aunt's birthday with the cousins & friends. Back to granny's home on thursday.
 
Friday morning, made a trip down to the saloon to get my hair roots dyed. My baby came along with me as well. Lot1 to get mooncakes before heading to the apartment with youngersis & raynard. Had 3 enjoyable days there, Galaxy was so-not-fun. No words can describe how much I love it there, carefree, happy, so much laughters together. Cooked, played mahjong, shout, scream, & eat with the cousins & hilarious friends.. Aww! Mocha frappe for more than 3 times per day as our apartment was just beside Paragon, caffeine addict.
 





The sweet spot cake!



The boyfriend's ugly handwritting

My new slipper!


My favourite cousin

How I wish I can wake up to this scenery everyday






















No comments:

Post a Comment