Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

 That kind of lousy feeling when it's the time of the month & worse still it's monday blues.. Permission granted to head to work only at 2pm. At first the cramps were bearable, then it got worst, so i still chose to take the painkiller.. Left home 1 hour earlier to keep my akl accompanied before I start work yesterday. Skipped my lunch & dinner, so I packed umi sushi back again. Work was fine, as usual gossiping with Alicia (the one at my clinic, not my akl) about everything & anything, to kill time.. Turned in after 1 bowl of laoban taohuey :P My youngersis is crazy, she went to queue with her boyfriend & bought 20 laoban! Lol!

Dragged my feet to work this morning even with thousands & millions of dreadful thoughts.. And needless to say, my breakfast is always ready whenever I work with Emily.. So being nice, I brought 2 laoban from home, for her and myself. Did a short catch up before we start cracking.. Lunch & dinner with Alicia (my akl) & Emily, bought them pique nique's macarons as well. This evening, met this sweet couples where the wife would always encounter toothache whenever she's pregnant, those unbearable ones that causes her to have splitting headache that leads her to sleepless nights. So she came to see what our dentist could do. The way her husband describe how heartache he was seeing his wife suffering such pain, I really felt that you can hardly find such husband now.. The expressions on his face, with watery eyes.. It's really heartwarming, the kind of husband every girl yearns for.. Aww~ Last but not least, congratulations to bread for passing his tp, finally official on road! :D Work tomorrow, can't wait for the Mbs stay & apartment stay over the weekends!

Miss my dear J already, have been spending too many days with him the last week.
Fret not, I'll be seeing him tomorrow already :)

Early in the morning, caught this scene @ jurong east.
The bangalas must've had a great time partying last night.... (-.-")

#ootd

Macarons for Alicia & Emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment